2012 Yamaha FZ6R

Jared

Very comfortable 600 with 3350 miles, well maintained, garage kept, new Dunlop Roadsmart 3s at 2700 miles this spring. Regularly washed and waxed. All fluids/filters changed last fall, oil just changed again this spring. Smoked windscreen, sequential integrated rear turn signals/brake light, rear spools, and USB power outlet. Needs nothing. Asking $3900, selling because I'm going to be traveling for a while and don't know how long it'd be sitting in storage.

IMG_20200523_144744161_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200517_123509_01.jpg

IMG_20200517_123540_01.jpg

IMG_20200404_181742082.jpg

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Pssst....$25 drops isn't going to convince or get the attention of most buyers if your that quick to sell. 

Well $3750 was the final drop, that's a good deal and I think I'll just store it at a relatives house for any less. Thanks for the advice though! 👍

12 minutes ago, Jared said:

Ok $3700 is the bottom dollar, it really is like a brand new bike though.

No doubt it's a good deal for the right buyer. I put a couple feelers out for you to see if there is any interest. 

3 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

No doubt it's a good deal for the right buyer. I put a couple feelers out for you to see if there is any interest. 

Thanks, I appreciate it! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sold to a guy from Dayton, he couldn't believe how nice it was and didn't even haggle the price at all.

Edited by Jared
More info
  • Upvote 3