New here

Green_troll

Hey all, 

I just moved to Ohio from TX. I am looking to get into riding. I am trying to get my permit. Does anyone know where or if I can take the permit test so I can sign up for class? I cannot find anything on the BMV site about being able to schedule a permit test. 

6 hours ago, Green_troll said:

Hey all, 

I just moved to Ohio from TX. I am looking to get into riding. I am trying to get my permit. Does anyone know where or if I can take the permit test so I can sign up for class? I cannot find anything on the BMV site about being able to schedule a permit test. 

You study the little pamphlet then walk in and take a short written test. That gets you your temps then you can take the class. The test is not hard.

Get signed up for the class right away, they fill up fast. Good choice taking the class. Be sure you follow the MSF rules they have zero tolerance on those. On time and the required gear 

On the temps you can ride, helmet is mandatory, no highway and no passengers.

Link to pamphlet for the test.

https://www.bmv.ohio.gov/dl-mo-motorcycle.aspx

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Green_troll said:

Also I promise I have done a lot of Googleing I just figured someone might know something here. 

My Google Fu is strong grasshopper. Opening up May 26. I would call them to find out the details.

https://www.nbc4i.com/community/health/coronavirus/ohio-bmv-offices-to-reopen-may-26/

• Thanks 2