• Similar Content

• By ksands22
      2016 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 with ABS bought new as a leftover in January of 2018.
      Dominator Type R Slip On exhaust, o2 optimizer, Fender Eliminator and 60mm bar risers (stock bar risers included).
      Stand in picture not included. 
      Located in Alliance, Ohio
      Price - $6,500 obo. 
      Love the bike but looking to move to something dedicated to Track Days. 

• By Pauly
      16,165 miles.
      Desmo Service, w/ belts performed 5 miles ago. 
      New Angel ST tires. 
      Ducati Performance tank bag.
      Ducati Performance panniers. 
      CRG mirror (I have the OEM mirrors).
      BangFab aluminum rear rack.

• By owndjoo
      Selling the project I started a while back. 
      2006 Triumph 675
      28k miles
      salvage title. Will need a headlight at the minimum, preferably with bodywork to pass inspection for rebuilt. Ignition is trashed, has a woodcraft key eliminator installed, easily reversible with new ignition set. Has taillight and fender eliminator with plate light. Levers, stainless lines, frame sliders, jardine exhaust, motohlders stay.

slap on track bodywork and you’re set for the track too. 

asking $2500obo 

• By Jared
      Very comfortable 600 with 3350 miles, well maintained, garage kept, new Dunlop Roadsmart 3s at 2700 miles this spring. Regularly washed and waxed. All fluids/filters changed last fall, oil just changed again this spring. Smoked windscreen, sequential integrated rear turn signals/brake light, rear spools, and USB power outlet. Needs nothing. Asking $3900, selling because I'm going to be traveling for a while and don't know how long it'd be sitting in storage.

• By youngrider
      Wanting to buy a 2015+ Kawasaki Vulcan S, ABS or Cafe trim.
      I'm located around near Boardman/Canfield area (NE Ohio), willing to travel but not really wanting to drive a couple hours.
      If anyone has one of these for sale or knows of someone with one for sale please send me a message! Thank you!