OMRL Bike For Sale

bowdog

Here is your chance to own a championship winning OMRL race bike! Been thinking I would get a chance to get back on the track but with my son and everything else i have going I don't see it happening anytime soon so instead of this sitting it mise well go to someone that will use it. It will probably need a carb clean but not sure. It will go on other sites for $1,700 tomorrow. OR no haggle you come and give me cash and i give you bike price is $1,500.

How new are the rims?  I'm assuming the rear is OEM, but the front was purchased when?  Was it new or was it a used one?  If used, what year?

Edit (some more questions:

Looks like it still has the standard rear spring correct?

Any updates to the front springs or still OEM?

What main/pilot jets are in the carb?

Do you still have the OEM front? 

Edited by DerekClouser

17 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

How new are the rims?  I'm assuming the rear is OEM, but the front was purchased when?  Was it new or was it a used one?  If used, what year?

Edit (some more questions:

Looks like it still has the standard rear spring correct?

Any updates to the front springs or still OEM?

What main/pilot jets are in the carb?

Do you still have the OEM front? 

Rim was purchased new when the bike was set up in I believe 2014...yes standard rear spring, fronts are stock with heavy weight oil. I do not have the OEM front. As far as carb I am honestly not sure. Bike was set up for me by Hoblick and then I was lucky enough to have a race mechanic. I would honestly just show up to the track, my bikes and trailer would be sitting there tuned for the week and ready to race, I threw my leg over went out to practice then came back in had my tire pressure adjusted while hot and then went out and raced. When done they went back in trailer and mechanic took home and prepped for next race.

On 5/19/2020 at 10:03 PM, Casper said:

Shame to see you letting it go. 

I agree bud but with the lake house starting to be built and everything I have going with work it just doesn't make sense to let it sit.

6 hours ago, bowdog said:

I agree bud but with the lake house starting to be built and everything I have going with work it just doesn't make sense to let it sit.

Didn't know you were building a lake house. You kinda dropped off the face of the planet. :lol: 

42 minutes ago, Casper said:

Didn't know you were building a lake house. You kinda dropped off the face of the planet. :lol: 

Haha yeah i kind of did, got a lot of projects going right now but we definitely need to get together for a beer soon! Or if this weather ever changes and virus eases up you will have to bring the kids over for a swim and BBQ.

1 hour ago, what said:

Damn, I got hosed on mine then. Sold it for $900. Oh well.

Ouch...I may have just been lucky but had a few fighting over it. Mods can lock this down.

47 minutes ago, bowdog said:

Ouch...I may have just been lucky but had a few fighting over it. Mods can lock this down.

Trump bux has driven the price of everything up a good bit. Had a few offers for $1100 but it involved me hanging onto the bike/driving it up to Detroit/etc etc. Took 200 less to save the aggravation.

20 hours ago, what said:

Trump bux has driven the price of everything up a good bit. Had a few offers for $1100 but it involved me hanging onto the bike/driving it up to Detroit/etc etc. Took 200 less to save the aggravation.

Guy I sold mine too drove down from Michigan to get it.