Sign in to follow this  
jhughes

bike F.S. Immaculate 2006 Daytona 675 track bike

Daytona 675 TRACK Only!!!
This bike has a clean title but no street bodywork or lights. 18k miles
$5K located just east of Cleveland Ohio

More pics upon request
216-772-9313

Brand new plugs , oil change, air filter and valve check. Suspension was also just refreshed at Coppersmith Racing.

Armour bodies bodywork with brand new zero mile paint.
Attack clip ons
Attack triple clamps
Attack rearsets
Attack shock link
K tech cartridges
K tech dds lite shock
Woodcraft key eliminator
Zerogravity screen
Galfer rotors
Light weight rear rotor
Translogic Q/S
Galfer pads new
GB case covers and frame sliders
Shorai Battery
Super lite sprockets and EK sealed 520 chain new
LeoVince Slip on
Tech spec tank pads
GB tank sliders
New Pirelli sc2 front and sc3 rear (not pictured)
Bike is ready to go for the season

IMG_20200315_131904.jpg

IMG_20200315_132101.jpg

PBM_1053-(ZF-4291-75803-1-002).jpg

• Upvote 1

You sure dont look like a novice in that last pic.... oh wait :D No more playing in the cesspool. 

This is probably the cleanest 1st gen you'll ever find.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Like 1

Nice looking bike, clean, quality parts... I'm sure someone will make a good home for it. If I wasn't unemployed, I'd be tempted for sure.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jhawk
      Enjoy self powered two wheel objects more these days, so time to sell. Just under 13,000 miles. Will throw in any apparel that may fit as well. Jacket, gloves, hardly used boots, track suit... may have more around.

$5500 obo

• By LilCasper
      This bike has served me well since I got it off Pauly, but I’m going to be moving out of state and it can't come with me. I'm not in a huge rush to sell since I have some time still, but recently a buddy of mine has had a tragic accident so I thought i'd put it up to give me some peace of mind. It has had zero issues since I bought it in february. Since then I've bought a new set of tires which are practically still brand new, had some brake work done and an oil change done all professionally. 
      This was my first bike and she was a blast to learn on, i hope she goes somewhere good next. I mainly kept it in my basement, which did lead me to dropping it once on the right side when trying to maneuver it around down there. The only damage from that incident was the rear brake pedal is bent inwards, but is still fully functional.
      the right fender also has a small crack due to an unrelated incident, i chopped it up to road debris damage since I can't pinpoint anything that happened between me noticing it and the last picture i have that shows it had nothing wrong. 
      Comes with a custom gel seat from the previous owner, the tool kit, and the battery tender.

$2400 obo

• By ksands22
      2016 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 with ABS bought new as a leftover in January of 2018.
      Dominator Type R Slip On exhaust, o2 optimizer, Fender Eliminator and 60mm bar risers (stock bar risers included).
      Stand in picture not included. 
      Located in Alliance, Ohio
      Price - $6,500 obo. 
      Love the bike but looking to move to something dedicated to Track Days. 

• By Pauly
      16,165 miles.
      Desmo Service, w/ belts performed 5 miles ago. 
      New Angel ST tires. 
      Ducati Performance tank bag.
      Ducati Performance panniers. 
      CRG mirror (I have the OEM mirrors).
      BangFab aluminum rear rack.

• By owndjoo
      Selling the project I started a while back. 
      2006 Triumph 675
      28k miles
      salvage title. Will need a headlight at the minimum, preferably with bodywork to pass inspection for rebuilt. Ignition is trashed, has a woodcraft key eliminator installed, easily reversible with new ignition set. Has taillight and fender eliminator with plate light. Levers, stainless lines, frame sliders, jardine exhaust, motohlders stay.

slap on track bodywork and you’re set for the track too. 

asking $2500obo