Pandemic Happy Hour

Casper

If you're on the book of face and find yourself being bored, check out this group I created a while back: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pandemichappyhour/. We do daily Zoom drinking. Sometimes nobody joins, sometimes we have 20+ people. It's a fun way to waste time. And the memes aren't bad either. 

1 hour ago, Casper said:

If you're on the book of face and find yourself being bored, check out this group I created a while back: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pandemichappyhour/. We do daily Zoom drinking. Sometimes nobody joins, sometimes we have 20+ people. It's a fun way to waste time. And the memes aren't bad either. 

This is great! Also an effective way to avoid becoming involved in fistfights with angry drunks.

19 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

Can you join the zoom without Facebook? 

Absolutely. I PM'd you the link. If anyone else wants it just PM me. I don't want to post it publicly. 

Sweet. I'll make an appearance sometime. I haven't seen you bubbies in forever. And shit I've been gone so long I haven't even met or seen some of the regulars now. I'll be driving back in October for my wife's friend's wedding so I'll be sure to put something together then too. 

It really is fun as hell. I've only been on a few times but when I have I've been on a few hours at a time and swapping stories and bullshitting just reminds me of the old days of OR

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

It really is fun as hell. I've only been on a few times but when I have I've been on a few hours at a time and swapping stories and bullshitting just reminds me of the old days of OR

Agreed. The other night a bunch of us were on until like 3am just laughing and shooting the shit. 

On 5/6/2020 at 2:09 PM, Steve Butters said:

Sweet. I'll make an appearance sometime. I haven't seen you bubbies in forever. And shit I've been gone so long I haven't even met or seen some of the regulars now. I'll be driving back in October for my wife's friend's wedding so I'll be sure to put something together then too. 

I thought I saw you on there last night, Danimal was telling stories about his trip, and I don't think you could get a word in!  LOL

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jporter12 said:

I thought I saw you on there last night, Danimal was telling stories about his trip, and I don't think you could get a word in!  LOL

Dan's getting more action than most folks on here. :lol: 

1 hour ago, jporter12 said:

Yea I popped in for a minute but Dan was going on and you were the only one I recognized in there so I jumped back off after listening to some of his stories lol. I've never met Dan. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/7/2020 at 4:41 PM, Steve Butters said:

Yea I popped in for a minute but Dan was going on and you were the only one I recognized in there so I jumped back off after listening to some of his stories lol. I've never met Dan. 

Few of us on now.