Hello From Geauga County

JT72

Hello, found the site and thought it looked intersting so i signed up. live in the Chardon area, near Cleveland. I ride a Harleys, Buells and late last year purchased a brand new leftover 2014 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 . so far I'm loving it. Nice to meet all of you. 

1 hour ago, durk said:

Welcome. I’m not too far from you. You seem to have a bike for just about every type of riding. Which do you prefer to ride the most?

hi durk, right now it's the Vstrom. I had that bikes motor in the past in the Suzuki TLS and SV 1000 so I'm enjoying the torque. I camp out your way at Kenissee Lake. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, JT72 said:

hi durk, right now it's the Vstrom. I had that bikes motor in the past in the Suzuki TLS and SV 1000 so I'm enjoying the torque. I camp out your way at Kenissee Lake. 

If you enjoy twisties let me know. I have a 3hr loop over into PA from my area we could run. It’s not SEO twisty, but it’s pretty good for a shorter run. 

Hi John, welcome to the O.R. asylum. I have had  v-stroms in my stable since 2004. I love the engine.

If you are into the dirty adventure riding hit me up. I am down in hocking hills.

I do street stuff also. Again, welcome aboard.

40 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Hi John, welcome to the O.R. asylum. I have had  v-stroms in my stable since 2004. I love the engine.

If you are into the dirty adventure riding hit me up. I am down in hocking hills.

I do street stuff also. Again, welcome aboard.

thank you. I watch your  channel on Youtube

13 hours ago, jbot said:

Used to live in Concord but still work in mentor. Welcome to the fun!  If you see a Diavel with bags roaming around, you're welcome to give me the finger. 

nice, feel to do the same to me- I'm the guy on a murdered out Roadglide wearing an ADV helmet. hard to miss., I get a lot of weird looks from the V-twin crowd. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1