2013 Kawasaki ZX1000G (non-ABS) Ninja - $4495

Bubba

Given the heightened state of insanity in the world right now, I recognize this ain't the most auspicious time to try and sell anything...other than a snake oil cure for the COVID-19 virus.  Be that as it may, gonna post this up here for any one looking to add a really nice bike to their stable for the summer.

2013 Kawasaki ZX1000G Ninja, a few clicks over 9600 miles. I'm ashamed to say I bought this used 2 years ago with 8700 miles and have only put about 900 miles on it...not because it isn't a nice bike and fun to ride, but mostly because I have 2 other bikes (also fun to ride) and frankly, this 70 yo guy doesn't REALLY need a liter bike. Plus, I hate the pipes!!!😢

Details: Decent rubber (Michelin Pilot Power 3, DOT code 1915 F and 3514 R), tail tidy with LED tail light, frame sliders, swingarm spools, battery tender lead, tank protector, Sargent seat (both), V&H shorty exhaust (don't have the OEM cans), "knock-off" adjustable levers. Comes with Givi bags (mounting frame not currently installed) and VStream windscreen for comfy touring. Includes stock seat as well.

In the spirit of full disclosure and not wanting to fuck an OR member in the ass, it appears the bike has either been tipped over or had a very slow speed fall.  There is slight cuffing on the bottom of the clutch cover, a scratch/scuff on the right-side fairing that has been retouched, and the right hard bag has been re-skinned with a generic Givi panel vs the OEM Kawasaki panel.

Located in SW Ohio. Could possibly deliver within reasonable distance.

Price is firm.

DSC03001.JPG

DSC03002.JPG

DSC03003.JPG

DSC03004.JPG

DSC03005.JPG

DSC03006.JPG

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...