Saying bye to Ohio :(

NinjaDoc

well I am officially out, moved to NC yesterday night. Give it couple more days and Ohio weather Will soon become outstanding. NC is expected to have hurricanes or something starting in few days :lol:

dont forget guys, in few months towards fall may be, when things look like it’s normalizing let’s do a WV/ VA Marion weekend get together. Hopefully by then I would have memorized all the great loops in that area just like in Ohio :D 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

well I am officially out, moved to NC yesterday night. Give it couple more days and Ohio weather Will soon become outstanding. NC is expected to have hurricanes or something starting in few days :lol:

dont forget guys, in few months towards fall may be, when things look like it’s normalizing let’s do a WV/ VA Marion weekend get together. Hopefully by then I would have memorized all the great loops in that area just like in Ohio :D 

Will let you know if we head down to NCBike this year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

Keep me in the loop if y'all plan a weekend trip. I'd definitely be down if I can swing it in the schedule.

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2020 at 4:59 PM, NinjaDoc said:

Infact they opening this weekend with evolve GT. Hopefully soon, if you and @Jester_ coming out to NC or VIR 99% sure I am going to make it

I "should" be at NC Bike July 25th and 26th, see you there!

• Upvote 1

On 4/25/2020 at 11:41 PM, Uncle Punk said:

To bad it's so far from good riding but it's closer to the beach if you're into that kind of thing.

Told you it was too far from the good roads. You are there for opportunity that will benefit your family not good riding.

• Upvote 1

Hey @NinjaDoc, I'm going to be in NC the evening of Wednesday the 27th to the morning of Sunday the 31st. I am meeting a group of FZ 09 owners for our annual East coast rally. Anyone and bike is welcome. We're staying at Albert's adventure inn. I put the link below. I know it's quite a ways from where you're at, but thought I'd let you know I'd be in your state if you want to come out and ride the mountains with us. I'd love to have you join.

http://www.alberts-burnsville.com/

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

Shit.. I was 30 minutes from Nivin and he blew me off for a parade ride. 

I figured I throw out the invitation. Quite a few of the guys that will be there are very fast riders and I know Nivin would really enjoy riding with them. I'm sure that life is hectic since the move.

• Upvote 1

On 5/18/2020 at 1:36 PM, Uncle Punk said:

Told you it was too far from the good roads. You are there for opportunity that will benefit your family not good riding.

Hehehe I been hearing this from my wife everyday. To be honest to myself I think I chose here due to proximity to good riding lol 

On 5/18/2020 at 1:56 PM, Tonik said:

This is an easy fix. Now that you are actually getting paid what you are worth you can buy a getaway in the smokies. Trailer up with the wife and kids.......

Naaaah, this is like going back to school again. So back to resident stipend again.  Doing a fellowship after fellowship after working independently for all these years is hard. They are looking at me as if I am crazy. Now I think about it I feel like I am crazy to have jumped into this 😖

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

Shit.. I was 30 minutes from Nivin and he blew me off for a parade ride. 

Hehehe  your curse on me might have straightened all roads in this part of NC. They are known to make people straight over here. 

12 minutes ago, Muckles said:

I figured I throw out the invitation. Quite a few of the guys that will be there are very fast riders and I know Nivin would really enjoy riding with them. I'm sure that life is hectic since the move.

This is great, ty Marc I definitely will try. Weather next week looks awesome. 

13 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Hehehe  your curse on me might have straightened all roads in this part of NC. They are known to make people straight over here. 

This is great, ty Marc I definitely will try. Weather next week looks awesome. 

Well, it would be great if it works out, but there will always be another time. This isn't a typical year for anyone, but I try to get down to the mountains at three times each summer. That might not happen this year but we'll see.