Need help to find a member....

Bubba

I'm pretty sure I've seen a member here that has a Kawasaki green Ninja 1000, prolly 2013-2015 gen.  Need to ask he/she would be interested in a set of the color-matched Givi hard bags with the frame rack, as well as a VStream touring windscreen.  I'd make a screaming deal with all the muss and fuss that COVID-19 has created.

Thx!

On 4/22/2020 at 7:38 AM, Bubba said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen a member here that has a Kawasaki green Ninja 1000, prolly 2013-2015 gen.  Need to ask he/she would be interested in a set of the color-matched Givi hard bags with the frame rack, as well as a VStream touring windscreen.  I'd make a screaming deal with all the muss and fuss that COVID-19 has created.

Thx!

I have a 2013 Z1000,

I may be interested! If they fit.

Z1K..JPG

Edited by B-Mac
  • Upvote 1

Disregard, They wont fit the Z1 and no color match. Sorry, I will just use my soft bags. Like my old Soft retired Member!

Plus the last time I purchased from a OR member here I got fucked in the ass real bad and haven't recovered even to this day.☹️

Cortec Sequoia xc size 2xl. Excellent condition.  Got it in deal with new bike. Really nice 3 season gear.  Wish it was my size. $200 

76371599_CortecSequoiaridingsuit.jpeg.e14510ad67588b333d0f52960fac1ac0.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Disregard, They wont fit the Z1 and no color match. Sorry, I will just use my soft bags. Like my old Soft retired Member!

Plus the last time I purchased from a OR member here I got fucked in the ass real bad and haven't recovered even to this day.☹️

Somehow, I feel cheated that I'll never get the chance to fuck an OR member in the ass.... 🤔

Thx for the reply.  Personally, I prefer the soft bags myself, which is why I've never mounted the rack.  Plus, it looks like a real PIA--to stick with the theme--to install.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

Need to know the OR member that fucked you, the rest of the members can probably find a way to make them pay

He is a smooth operator. 😒Now that it's over I think back and have to give him a gangster thumbs up. 😯We ride together often and he is cool as a cucumber. Would never acknowledge that the sale was a buttfuck. So why bother. One day we both go riding into the woods but only one rides out.😑

2 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

He is a smooth operator. 😒Now that it's over I think back and have to give him a gangster thumbs up. 😯We ride together often and he is cool as a cucumber. Would never acknowledge that the sale was a buttfuck. So why bother. One day we both go riding into the woods but only one rides out.😑

You are way more casual and forgiving about this than I would have been. Does he still owe you money, or did something else besides money screw things up?

I am doing the wine thing with the wife but once I finish I. Will start the case against the OR  RIDING SUIT SALE with my opening statement and the charges against this member.

You all can desire the outcome. Stay tuned.

I have retained Tonik as my council and Uncle Puck as a character witness.😀

Edited by B-Mac

7 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

I am doing the wine thing with the wife but once I finish I. Will start the case against the OR  RIDING SUIT SALE with my opening statement and the charges against this member.

Over the years, I discovered that alcohol consumption vastly improves my writing. Eager to see here if the same is true for you.

17 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

I have retained Tonik as my council and Uncle Puck as a character witness.😀

I know who it is, fuck that guy.

The jury is in place.

In muted tones, Jim reviews last-minute details of the case with Brian, and together they discuss strategies for presenting their opening argument. To the right of the judge's bench, the Cortec Sequoia XC, size 2XL, lies neatly folded on a low table, and is tagged as evidence. A hush falls over the court room as her honor Judge Jenn Snot strides confidently to the bench, seemingly oblivious to the sudden entry of a small knot of solemn Ohio Riders members who have gathered in support of Brian. Spectators react in what can only be described as poorly subdued fear. There are nervous glances directed toward the OR contingent and loudly whispered outrage can be heard sporadically throughout the gallery. Three men and a woman abruptly rise and leave the court room, occasionally looking over their shoulders as they make their way toward the exits. The defendant, dressed in a pair of rumpled Dockers and a dress shirt that was once white, casts a bleary, side-eyed glance at the plaintiff and his council. It is immediately apparent that he has chosen to represent himself, as he sits alone with several pieces of stained and folded documents at his right elbow.

Snot bangs the gavel and calls for order. The trial begins . . .

Edited by SpecialEd

Lady's and gentlemen, I have jusyt finishe off my (Bota Box) of Cab. Sav. 2018 Ca. 😣wit a asortment of snak's. I have been listening to Mark Knopfler CD. broken Bones, River town, and Long Cool Girl. Judge Snot. My wife is with me , That graduated from Nort HS in Spring field. Back in the day. Mot that it matters to your decision in this case. I have to eat dinner now . I request a recess for a short period.

OK, Back in the saddle, Desert was a slice of home made Cheese cake ans a cup of joe while listening to: Peter Krater Wings, to wind things down and get back to the dirt bag that hosed me in the sale.

Defendant: Max Hardcore

Max's.jpg

Plaintiff:

B-Mac

B-Mac.jpg

Edited by B-Mac

Judge SNOT;

I moved to Ohio fro Scottsdale AZ. in 2010 and was in the market for a used riding suit that would be useful in the seasonal temperatures of the Ohio Midwest.

I joined a local site of M/C riders and responded to a add that stated:

Cortec Sequoia xc size 2xl. Excellent condition.  Got it in deal with new bike. Really nice 3 season gear.  Wish it was my size. $200 

I thought WOW that's just what I need and since I am retired Military and on a fixed budget the price seemed reasonable.

I made contact:

Jun 13, 2019: I would like to see the cortec fat ass gear. What area are you located in.

Max Response:   you know where I’m at, big boy, But for anyone else interested, Stoutsville. Between Circleville and Lancaster.

I made arrangements to meet Max at the Stoutsville address and complete the sale but much to my surprise when I arrived Mr. hardcore was no where to be found.

I drove 40 miles to make this deal and I was met with a lady (see photo) in a window stating repetitively, " He No Here" You Go Now. 

I pleaded with her and she made a phone call to Max who stated he was shopping and would be home later and that Mrs. Hardcore should make the sale.

I was a bit uncomfortable being at someones house, with the lady of the house alone since we had made arrangements early for the sale.

Mrs Hardcore came down and opened the garage and produced the riding suit for me. I tried the jacket on and was a bit nervous to go all the way and try the "lower section" of the suit on.

So I stated that I am a 2xl and this should all be good. I gave her $200.00 and also a a good faith effort also gave a set of lightly used Mitas E07 tires for Max to try out off road if he should chose.

I left the area, nervous and unfulfilled.

Continue!!!!