Gun advice

durk

7 hours ago, what said:

just rig your house up with explosives. if anyone breaks in, hit the button next to your bed and problem solved.

I already have my roomba set up with a claymore. All I have to do is say "Alexa, play fortunate son" and she'll release it as well as start playing the song.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/19/2020 at 9:57 PM, durk said:

Have some crazy crap going on out here in the sticks tonight. There’s a guy on the loose who is armed and dangerous. There actually was an alert put out about the guy that came across my mother-in-law’s phone. Rumor of gunfire exchanged between him and a home owner. Enough about the back story. The question is this. What is a good gun for home protection? I would like to be able to use the gun for taking care of rodents around the farm as well. If that’s 2 separate firearms let me know.

Starter pistol?  That sounds like a good way to get dead in a hurry.  That's right up there on the stupid scale with rack your pump shotgun to scare intruders away.  What happens if you don't transition in time?  You just made a loud noise so the mean hombre knows where you are.  

image.jpeg.96b59dcd70f4c9b3acf958da5514c588.jpeg