battelle decontamination

motocat12

temporary. but if you're on unemployment don't fucking tell them or you wont get hired.  people are on tv bitching kroger wont call them and they all report they're on unemployment.  companies will not bother hiring you if you're on unemployment. they know you'll run off when you get called back.

13 hours ago, serpentracer said:

temporary. but if you're on unemployment don't fucking tell them or you wont get hired.  people are on tv bitching kroger wont call them and they all report they're on unemployment.  companies will not bother hiring you if you're on unemployment. they know you'll run off when you get called back.

Based on that I wouldn't hire someone on unemployment either unless they could commit to staying. Training is very time consuming and costly at my work. Paying a extra guy to learn, paying the trainer OT for a couple months to teach them and then they bail?  One summer I worked 5 months of 12hr /6days to train 4 people for one position because 3 of the 4 walked or just couldn't cut it after several weeks. So yea my employer would probably pass on them too. Sucks for them but I can see why. 

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1