Armored Jeans for Riding

SpecialEd

I'm sure this topic has been discussed previously, but I couldn't find anything here. What have all of you found to be the best jeans overall? Money is no object; I just want a good, protective pair.

14 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

I don't use that particular brand, but it's really none of your business.

That is really disappointing. We are willing to share our expertise on protective gear...you should too.

Keep in mind textile over wear is better than the riding jeans and motorcycle leather is better than that.

Most people hate the jeans, they fit and look like crap in most cases.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Tonik said:

That is really disappointing. We are willing to share our expertise on protective gear...you should too.

Keep in mind textile over wear is better than the riding jeans and motorcycle leather is better than that.

Most people hate the jeans, they fit and look like crap in most cases.

Thank you for the helpful information.

My incontinence issues are mine, and I do not wish to air them publicly on this forum. I am appalled by your oft insulting brashness and insensitivity, and am certain your wife secretly cringes when neighbors and family extend social invitations to you. Casper should have his head examined for appointing you as the arbiter of content on this forum. No need to use the tired analogy of the fox guarding the hen house here, as I'm certain the majority of OR members  are well aware of your misanthropic tendencies.

Edited by SpecialEd