2013 Ducati Hyperstrada, $5500

Pauly

16,165 miles.

Desmo Service, w/ belts performed 5 miles ago. 

New Angel ST tires. 

Ducati Performance tank bag.

Ducati Performance panniers. 

CRG mirror (I have the OEM mirrors).

BangFab aluminum rear rack.

20190823_094536.jpg

20190817_174321.jpg

20190817_172837.jpg

20190817_173137.jpg

20190817_174312.jpg

Edited by Pauly
Price drop.
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Once you have the CT link up I will try to point it to some folks here, the bikes too good to sit under a cover. Wish @TimTheAzn could get this as a street ride, but then again I don’t care anymore since I can’t ride with him on streets 😑  I will see Timmy and jester at VIR or ncbike 👍

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Once you have the CT link up I will try to point it to some folks here, the bikes too good to sit under a cover. Wish @TimTheAzn could get this as a street ride, but then again I don’t care anymore since I can’t ride with him on streets 😑  I will see Timmy and jester at VIR or ncbike 👍

Honestly not going to be sad if it doesn't go, but I have to put some effort into selling it to satisfy my conscience. 

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

Honestly not going to be sad if it doesn't go, but I have to put some effort into selling it to satisfy my conscience. 

Seems like the most exposure these days is on FB Market place.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

Seems like the most exposure these days is on FB Market place.

Agreed

FB Market Place is by far the best way to reach people. Items that would take weeks or longer on CL go same day on FBMP.

CL and CT got me nothing but bot responses when I was selling my stuff. All the actual people I spoke to were on FB marketplace. 99% of them were beyond stupid, but at least they were people.

Guys, this thing has to go. Never in my riding career have I owned a machine that encourages, and handsomely rewards, the level of felonious behavior I have perpetrated on public highways. Buying this bike would essentially save me from an apparent internal psychopath itching to kill me. 

Please, because I (mostly) really want it to go. The dark part (really) wants it to stay...and that is terrifying. 

30 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Guys, this thing has to go. Never in my riding career have I owned a machine that encourages, and handsomely rewards, the level of felonious behavior I have perpetrated on public highways. Buying this bike would essentially save me from an apparent internal psychopath itching to kill me. 

Please, because I (mostly) really want it to go. The dark part (really) wants it to stay...and that is terrifying. 

Because I'm good guy, I'll let you leave it in my garage to avoid the temptation.  You might as well leave the keys also.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 2

Out of curiosity, is this a post-swelling-fuel-tank era bike?  I've always steered away from Ducs simply because of the tank problems--the early 2000 bikes were prone to this--and lack of local dealer support here in Cinti.  Presume original chain/sprockets?

Edited by Bubba
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Post swelling. Chain and sprockets are original. They aren't worn to warrant replacement. The first 9k miles of this bike's life was commuting.

What is the swelling era?

I forgot to mention a few things... 

It is prewired for heated grips. It has two 12v sockets for rider and passenger heated gear. 

I will include my Pitbull rear stand and MotoWheels socket for removing the rear wheel and rear sprocket carrier. 

Edited by Pauly
I only have a socket for the rear.

Remembered something important. Since I did the service early, the service reminder will have to be reset at the dealer or with an aftermarket diagnostic tool. That would be somewhere between 18-19k miles. 

• Pauly locked this topic