Well hello again

thegame

Just want to reintroduce myself. I’m Brad in Marysville. Use to be on here a long time ago and just got back into riding. Had a ninja 250, cbr600 f4i, shadow aero, and now a sv650. Looking for guys/gals to ride with, nice roads/scenery, and good random places to eat lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2020 at 10:56 AM, thegame said:

Just want to reintroduce myself. I’m Brad in Marysville. Use to be on here a long time ago and just got back into riding. Had a ninja 250, cbr600 f4i, shadow aero, and now a sv650. Looking for guys/gals to ride with, nice roads/scenery, and good random places to eat lol

Marysville is a little ways away, but I meet a guy from clintonville for rides around Columbus area occasionally. You're more than welcome, he rides a Z650. Let's see pics of the SV!

16 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

There are a few of us here from the Cbus Metro area.  We haven't been good about getting together but if there is interest I'm sure that we can get a couple of rides together.

Count me in!

On 4/17/2020 at 8:25 AM, Jared said:

Marysville is a little ways away, but I meet a guy from clintonville for rides around Columbus area occasionally. You're more than welcome, he rides a Z650. Let's see pics of the SV!

Ok sweet. Lmk

On 4/17/2020 at 10:44 PM, Wojo72 said:

There are a few of us here from the Cbus Metro area.  We haven't been good about getting together but if there is interest I'm sure that we can get a couple of rides together.

Sounds good lmk

• 3 weeks later...