3/8/2020 Holy Jesus Weather

LilCasper

On 3/7/2020 at 8:49 AM, Pauly said:

I will give you $100 if you can catch me out there. 

I tried this once. Ended up so far behind he stopped at the gas station at the end of the road and was leaning up against the sign pole staring at his wrist when I got there

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, LilCasper said:

I ain't afraid of a challenge @Bad324

My buddy (ninja 250) and I had a blast ripping the Metroparks, kinda sad I didn't start on a liter bike

IMG_2162.JPG

Oh boy we got one of these types. 

@Tonik this you trying to make OR great again? 😂

14 hours ago, Bad324 said:

I tried this once. Ended up so far behind he stopped at the gas station at the end of the road and was leaning up against the sign pole staring at his wrist when I got there

A (very fast) guy I used to ride with, would break away from the group and find a place to stop.  Then he'd break a cigarette in half and light it.  When you caught up he was leaning against his bike "just finishing" his smoke.  When I finally got quicker and could stay with him I figured out what he was doing  🤣 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

A (very fast) guy I used to ride with, would break away from the group and find a place to stop.  Then he'd break a cigarette in half and light it.  When you caught up he was leaning against his bike "just finishing" his smoke.  When I finally got quicker and could stay with him I figured out what he was doing  🤣 

this was the exact story Pauly told us on that same Gap trip. One of the best things I ever heard on 2 wheels

16 minutes ago, Pauly said:

I only got to ride with him once.. and I was no where near capable of seeing the smoldering cigarette. I heard tale, though. 

He was already blazing fast.  The cigarette was just rubbing it in your face 🤣

Great guy.  Passed years ago, unfortunately, due to a heart issue 😔