Sign in to follow this  
TimTheAzn

bike 2014 Grom

6 years old, 2 owners and 1000 miles. Yep, groms are Harleys for young people. Lol @jbot only drove it 65 miles.

That said, I would imagine it is super clean and good to go.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Tonik said:

6 years old, 2 owners and 1000 miles. Yep, groms are Harleys for young people. Lol @jbot only drove it 65 miles.

That said, I would imagine it is super clean and good to go.

That was after like a 5 mile test ride from me. :lol:.

You wanna buy my zumba 125?!

1 hour ago, jbot said:

You wanna buy my zumba 125?!

Trade you the grom back for it.

Hmm I'll think about it. If you dont find someone to buy before I get back from cruise, let's chat

I have no practical use for it but I want jinu’s zuma.

Still never forget watching him dust every body on the dragon riding that thing and nearly crashing twice laughing so hard 

I somehow never got pulled over on this thing... even when you ride it like an ass, it doesnt look or sound like it so it flies under the radar. Stock exhaust ftw.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jared
      Very comfortable 600 with 3350 miles, well maintained, garage kept, new Dunlop Roadsmart 3s at 2700 miles this spring. Regularly washed and waxed. All fluids/filters changed last fall, oil just changed again this spring. Smoked windscreen, sequential integrated rear turn signals/brake light, rear spools, and USB power outlet. Needs nothing. Asking $3900, selling because I'm going to be traveling for a while and don't know how long it'd be sitting in storage.

• By youngrider
      Wanting to buy a 2015+ Kawasaki Vulcan S, ABS or Cafe trim.
      I'm located around near Boardman/Canfield area (NE Ohio), willing to travel but not really wanting to drive a couple hours.
      If anyone has one of these for sale or knows of someone with one for sale please send me a message! Thank you!
    • By bowdog
      Here is your chance to own a championship winning OMRL race bike! Been thinking I would get a chance to get back on the track but with my son and everything else i have going I don't see it happening anytime soon so instead of this sitting it mise well go to someone that will use it. It will probably need a carb clean but not sure. It will go on other sites for $1,700 tomorrow. OR no haggle you come and give me cash and i give you bike price is $1,500.
    • By Tonik
      Lol, you thought...holy crap he is selling it! Nope, but spotted this one. Hell of a deal.
      https://www.gl1800riders.com/threads/2018-goldwing-tour-dct-for-sale-las-vegas-area.461329/#post-5729650
    • By jhughes
      Daytona 675 TRACK Only!!!
      This bike has a clean title but no street bodywork or lights. 18k miles
      $5K located just east of Cleveland Ohio

More pics upon request
      216-772-9313

Brand new plugs , oil change, air filter and valve check. Suspension was also just refreshed at Coppersmith Racing.

Armour bodies bodywork with brand new zero mile paint.
      Attack clip ons
      Attack triple clamps
      Attack rearsets
      Attack shock link
      K tech cartridges
      K tech dds lite shock
      Woodcraft key eliminator
      Zerogravity screen
      Galfer rotors
      Light weight rear rotor
      Translogic Q/S
      Galfer pads new
      GB case covers and frame sliders
      Shorai Battery
      Super lite sprockets and EK sealed 520 chain new
      LeoVince Slip on
      Tech spec tank pads
      GB tank sliders
      New Pirelli sc2 front and sc3 rear (not pictured)
      Bike is ready to go for the season