Mini prepping. (Covid-19 thread)

Tonik

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/08/05/akron-bartender-relieved-bars-are-closing-earlier-because-late-night-patrons-have-punched-screamed-staff-enforcing-social-distancing-rules/

Never mind the added security for the families of medical professionals guilty of nothing other than telling the truth and not spinning facts. 

God bless us. Every. One. 

Edited by Pauly

i know.  it must mean that masks and science are useless and absolutely not that it is extremely contagious and even people who know a lot about it and take precautions against it can still contract it when they're around so many people.  you've uncovered the deep state, bro.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, durk said:

Showing tests are inaccurate :dunno:

I am glad he finally got a taste of what is really going on with test and how a bad test can fuck with your life.

But now he counts as a positive and negative result. When he test again he will have 3 test counted with the rest. 

I am also glad he felt the pain of being forced to go home until he is negative.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 11:56 AM, Tonik said:

They can be very smart and still infringe on your rights. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CJ74U2NV said:

Keep wearing masks that do nothing to prevent any virus from spreading.  

For those here not too stupid to comprehend basic english and pictures...

https://hartfordhealthcare.org/about-us/news-press/news-detail?articleid=27691&publicId=395

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-face-masks-what-you-need-to-know

Edited by Pauly

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

You believe what you want to believe.  To be protected from any virus, you need more than a mask.  The masks that people are wearing are not masks that cprotect them.  They're face coverings that give a false sense of security.   If masks worked, we would have no need for quarantine or social distancing. 

Then again, if there's a .04% chance of rain, I don't walk around with my umbrella open.  And even if I got wet, it's not going to kill me and there's a 40% chance I wouldn't even know a raindrop hit me. 

Masks are senseless except for the weak minded.  The statistics are presented to scare you.  After the election the virus will no longer be important. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, CJ74U2NV said:

Masks are Arguing against science is senseless except for the weak minded.  The statistics are presented to scare you inform you, but they're only as good as your own personal understanding of statistics and their reporting methods.  After the election the virus will no longer be important still be here because the Cheeto in Charge can't manage his own ego, let alone a country, and hopefully someone WAY more competent will take over. 

FTFY.

No but really, why do you think the masks don't work?  It's scientifically established that microdroplets are the primary transmitter of the virus, and it's established that even simple cotton masks are effective at containing and reducing microdroplets.  Seems like a straightforward concept.  We don't even need to get all complicated leftist science here hahaha

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

Jinu, you are a confused, scared little sheep. 

I certainly am confused and scared of these sheep.  I LOVE that someone is considering you to be a leftist. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT GENDER YOU ARE OMG. hahahaha

• Like 1