Mini prepping. (Covid-19 thread)

Tonik

Earlier today my friend Mike DeWine tweeted about wearing masks. I replied to him that he just needs to make them mandatory. My Twitter blew up man, it was awesome. The comments I got were as intelligent as the video above.

I am totally going to troll them now. They go nuts.

I have decide the anti mask people are clearly very self centered and only care about themselves. Some of them flat out said so.

I also suspect many of them are flat earthers, they are that stupid.

35 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Earlier today my friend Mike DeWine tweeted about wearing masks. I replied to him that he just needs to make them mandatory. My Twitter blew up man, it was awesome. The comments I got were as intelligent as the video above.

I have decide the anti mask people are clearly very self centered and only care about themselves. Some of them flat out said so.

Maybe they just don't want to smell their own breath. Are you Halitosis shaming them!?

34 minutes ago, Tonik said:

The earth is not flat.  I don't think I saw any flat ground in 5 days in Tennessee.  Duh.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, durk said:

I’ve been called worse

Yeah, I get it. I decided to delete my post because preaching to the choir is a redundant. Plus, I am not inclined to be participatory in that tribe's voluntary martyrdom. Not that I can hold folks accountable for that, though. I am sure the view is limited from the cheap seats. 

6 hours ago, Tonik said:

Anyone else remember when the rallying cry for the self centered was that the death rate was less than the flu?

Death rate is only accurate and relevant if everyone that's had covid19 is accounted for.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Death rate is only accurate and relevant if everyone that's had covid19 is accounted for.

Are you saying that the flu death rate the Covidiots have been tossing around are also irrelevant, or that they acounted for everyone that had the flu?

3 times as many people in the US have died in half a year from Covid vs the flu from all of last year. Even @TimTheAzn understands that math.

Republicans are the party of private property rights, guys...and speech protection. That's why they defended all those protestors with their stockpiles of guns ammo. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/06/27/884272188/justice-department-issues-warning-about-fake-mask-exempt-cards

Fucking children. Spoiled, self-centered & infantile. 

Edited by Pauly

I still don't think the official infection #'s are anywhere close to realistic, which would bring the death % down by at least half if not more. Still higher than flu though. And still fucks your shit up beyond the actual sickness.

1 hour ago, what said:

I still don't think the official infection #'s are anywhere close to realistic, which would bring the death % down by at least half if not more. Still higher than flu though. And still fucks your shit up beyond the actual sickness.

Right. Not everyone walks away with zero lasting effects. Wearing a mask is the least we can do to help.