Mini prepping. (Covid-19 thread)

Tonik

47 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Okay, is there anyone here who thinks Kim Jong-Un is really on his deathbed as the media alleges? Granted, he IS obese, and I have seen video clips that show him smoking cigarettes, but . . . 

Maybe a surgeon botched his operation intentionally?  Or he had all his fat sucked out and will come back skinny Ina few weeks?

9 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

Maybe a surgeon botched his operation intentionally?  Or he had all his fat sucked out and will come back skinny Ina few weeks?

Kim just has that look of a lifelong fatty--someone whose default setting is obesity. I'm guessing he is gravely ill, but we may not know for quite a while. His sister is as odd-looking as he is. 

Too true. His sister's face reminds me of a beluga whale--minus the snout. That big-assed forehead . . .

Never thought I'd see the word "chromosomes" on this site.

Edited by SpecialEd

My sisters husband has got it. Seems to be ok so far. He got it while in prison, he is doing 20 to 40 under Michigans three strikes law. They moved him to a prison that is just for Covid positive inmates.

I am not impressed with people's social distancing south of Akron. Menards in Massillon had zero empty parking places. Bolivar was a zoo with people. Groups of bikers huddled together. Only saw a couple of peeps with masks. Although makes usage in Cleveland is low also. Starting to piss me off.

12 minutes ago, durk said:

I guess I would upset most of you. I go out without a mask. I try to respect others space but if you come into mine I don’t mind. TootallTim’s post about what you should and shouldn’t do sums up the understanding of this virus. I don’t disinfect everything, I don’t go around licking door knobs either. I try to use common sense and try to limit my trips out. If I need something, however, I go get it. I wash my hands and call it good. 

Same. My coworker spends 45 min in the parking lot of the store disinfecting every item before it goes in her car on top of covering herself head to toe in clothing and wearing a mask and gloves.... I mean I don't hate on people who want to play it safe... But not leaving your house for weeks? Fuck, man. I don't think coronavirus is a hoax, but I think the media has created a monster here and I just don't think it's what it's made out to be. I understand people are dying. But people are always dying... I think the media is an evil machine and I think this whole stay at home lock down stuff is too much. If you disagree, then 🤷🏻‍♂️... That's what it's nice to live in 🇺🇸... Altho, don't forget where you live and what it means to be here... This stay at home nonsense could be a slippery slope. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Wahoo said:

Doc, are the prisoner patients you mentioned coming from Elkton or CCA?   

Elkton. Never seen more than one or two not so sick patients per year from elkton for last 5 yrs. Now in the past one month things are so different.