Mini prepping. (Covid-19 thread)

Tonik

12 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Someone text me a video of some of those masks being sewn by hand in a filthy ass workshop... Be careful where you source them 

Good advice, however my source was impeccable. They are the real deal.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Tis only an appetizer! 

:lol: 

It's actually pretty funny. My wife's friend has a pit/rot and a German Shepard. When she comes over to our house she always ask "where that little asshole at?, I don't want nothing to do with him, he's the spawn of Satan" :lol:  

18 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

:lol: 

It's actually pretty funny. My wife's friend has a pit/rot and a German Shepard. When she comes over to our house she always ask "where that little asshole at?, I don't want nothing to do with him, he's the spawn of Satan" :lol:  

If I had to guess, 90% of the mean dog's ive met weighed in at less than 11lbs.

5 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

He's bipolar. Most people he's cool with others he is an asshole. No rhyme, reason or warning. Very protective of the wife and kid. He don't give two shits what happens to me.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

QFT

My ex's grandma had a chihuahua named Shithead (I think he started out as Batman, but Shithead was more fitting). That little dog was a damn terror. I walked past it one day while it was sitting on a chair and it jumped up and started snarling at me. I made a fist and lunged at that little shit like I was gonna get him and he totally punked out. He didn't bother me the rest of the day haha.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, motocat12 said:

deaths from China, Italy and the U.S. show that more than half — and as many as two-thirds — of COVID-19 patients who are placed on ventilators don’t survive.

So, you are either gonna have a bad flu bout for a spell... or just suffocate to death? 

On 4/7/2020 at 1:43 PM, TimTheAzn said:

No store should allow returns for any of the popular over-bought items. Fuck those people.

I started the pandemic with 8 spare rolls on hand and haven't even used them all yet.  I have 3 bathrooms and 2 kids.  Idiots.