North Cincy rider

turboboxer6spd

Hello all. I've owned motorcycles on/off since 2012. I am/was majorly into cars (old rwd corollas / rallycrossing (still am)) I didn't get serious about riding until the last few years. I had a Triumph Daytona but found it to be a bit too much for me on the street since my skills were practically non existent. I picked up a Duke 390 to get my comfort level and skills on a higher level and become a bit serious about being a better rider. I picked up a 2012 Griso just a month ago. Can't wait for the weather to warm up. I try to commute daily on the bike when the weather isn't 40 degrees or less. Just looking to get out and ride.

Welcome to OR.  Most of the activity is around C-bus and to the north and east, but there's a few of us in SW Ohio and here in the 'Nati.

Most of routes I take are across the river in NKY, #becausebetterroadslesstraffic!  If you're not familiar with the local haunts, Saturday morning Cars 'n' Coffee is hosted by Ta'bogo Café 8-12 on Riverside Dr east of the city.  https://www.facebook.com/tabogocafe/

Tuesday night is Bike Night at the Comet in Northside--great beer selection, surly wait staff, hipsters, and burritos bigger than your head!  Most of this stuff goes year 'round but won't get a lot of traffic until the weather breaks.

Things should start to heat up--literally and figuratively--locally soon.  I'll keep you in the loop.

If you haven't joined yet, jump on FB and join Cincinnati Café Racer and Ride Cincinnati Motorcycle groups.

• 3 months later...