April 25: 6th Annual NEO Meat & Greet

Pauly

Same shenanigans, but a different venue. This will not be a BYOB event, but if I do not receive requests... you will be drinking Coke and water. I do not keep spare beer around the house, but there is a Circle K within walking distance. 

The menu will consist of the following:

-Hungarian sausage, hot and mild..served with peppers and onions.

-Cabbage rolls stuffed with sausage.

-Pierogies.

-Raw vegetables and dip.

-Macaroni and potato salad. 

-Dessert of some variety. 

-Probably chips and Lawson's French Onion dip, because it just ain't a party without Lawson's. 

The garage will be open, along with a motorcycle lift and tools. Feel free to use whatever you want, but be prepared to tote your old fluids home with you. I have funnels, a drip pan and shop towels to transfer used fluids into whichever container your fresh fluids were dispensed. 

Motorcycle parking will be in the driveway. Automobiles are relegated to the street.  

Please RSVP in this thread so I can keep track of food and beverage needs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Damn, will be in Pittsburgh getting new tires spooned on and possibly getting a little seat time in before I start the race season in May.

Well, we will see what others have to say about the date. That can be altered, but only once and only until March. I have to make sure I give work enough notice so I can actually be here. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Well, the neighbors' chickens keep shitting in the driveway. I auppose you could use that.

Without a guarantee of quality lube I don't see how I can declare myself as "in" for this event.

14 hours ago, Tonik said:

Sam always supplied the lube. Are you?

Don't worry old man, I'm still gonna supply the lube. Finest quality, of course. The best lube. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. People are saying my lube is the best, tremendous even. 

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Don't worry old man, I'm still gonna supply the lube. Finest quality, of course. The best lube. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. People are saying my lube is the best, tremendous even. 

I mean we talking Motul 300v or Rotella?

1 hour ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Excellent, in that case consider me 'in'.

• Beer 1