Sign in to follow this  
IIA7XII

Sports bike newb

Welcome, most of the guys that are on here are from the northeast. Don’t know of any rides in the Lima area.

Edited by Howabusa

41 minutes ago, Howabusa said:

Welcome, most of the guys that are on here are from the northeast. Don’t know of any rides in the Lima area.

Damn, oh well....

Some of us are south of you in Miami county.

34 minutes ago, snot said:

Some of us are south of you in Miami county.

With UNOH here I figured there would be more!

Some just lurk too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jst2fst
      Selling bike due to loosing job so I won’t be able to flex too much on the price. I’m selling my 2003 Honda CBR600RR with roughly 27-29,000 miles on it. Bike has been sitting since last year can’t seem to figure out an electrical issue. Bike was running when I parked it last. The bike does has damage to the plastics but nothing too sever  the clutch cover has damage but it hasn’t leaked in the 7-8 years I’ve had it. The throttle cables were replaced as well clutch cable  I’ve routed a spare cable along the new one as a habit. Tires have less than 500 miles on them Bridgestone Battlelax front and rear. I’ve got some other items that could potentially go with the bike. I have Motocentric soft luggage that I’d be willing to sell as well saddle bags roll bag and tank bag.
      Bike has add on:
      Hotbodies racing exhaust with undertail fender eliminator kit with integrated turn signals.
      Real brake light is smoke color has  integrated turn signals.
      Frame sliders(swing arm, bar end sliders) as well.
      Corbin seat
      Black wind screen 
      New battery June 2018
      New stator June 2018
      New regulator Rectifier June 2018
      New front brakes and rotors June 2018
      Stainless steel braided lines coated in black plastic. 
      90 degree air valves on wheels 
      Adjustable clutch, brake levers
      12 volt weather proof outlet on upper tree 
      Turn signal mirrors smoke color
      I’ll consider all reasonable offers please keep the bullshit to a minimum. I know the bikes old and beat to shit I just need to keep the lights on here. I’ve got some other items I’m selling just look for the post. 

• By Hookeyt
      Im looking to buy a 1000cc or Ninja 636. I have $3000 cash to spend. Im in Canton Ohio 
    • By silentcropduster
      https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2016-Harley-Davidson-SPORTSTER-883-SUPERLOW-121909987?zmc=stf
      friend is trying to sell his bike he won at bike night last year, any questions please refer to add.

Thanks!

• By wardie
      Offering for sale my factory Honda CBR 900 RR shop manual. In very good condition, no pages missing or torn and no worn pages.

$30 shipped. Have paypal or u can send money order. I don't check here that often please email me if interested at kbike85@hotmail.com
      Thanks Wardie
    • By what
      Posting this for a buddy of mine. Part info is:

Part # 61268-02QZ
      FUEL TANK (SUEDE GREEN & VIVID BLACK W/ TEAL AND SILVER STRIPE)

**price would probably be relevant information. he's asking $300 though I'm sure he would be happy to talk price with an interested party.