The annual OR gap trip

Howabusa

On February 11, 2020 at 9:59 AM, B-Mac said:

The Monongahela NF and the G.W./Jefferson NF areas of WV have some GREAT Big Bike ADV off road-ish :bikefall:style routes that have easy exit access to

Hotel/Food/Beer/Shower/Rest/Beer. Also great asphalt twisties.

This!

15 hours ago, Tonik said:

I road that bike like I did for 75 thousand miles so and did just fine. I will text you the number of the doc that removed my ball, he will give it to you. You need it.

You didn't keep that shit in a jar on your desk at home?

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

You didn't keep that shit in a jar on your desk at home?

I was going to have it coated in brass and put on a chain to wear around my neck. Unfortunately it had to be sent out for pathology.

Back on track. Working out some scheduling and will be headed down with @FORD late May early June. Most likely hold up at the gap resort, Robbinsville  or Fontana a couple of days. Really like staying in Townsend but want more time to explore South into Georgia. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a phone call from an old Hayabusa buddy. He is going to the Hayas in the Hills rally 5/10- 5/17. He is staying at the Phillips motel in Robbinsville. I am going to start planning to go down there for this. Anybody interested? 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Too early in the year fore down there.

Liar!... :lol: ...if the weather cooperates somewhat i'm going down at the end of this month...Maybe.

Then me and the Mrs. are going down the week after July 4th. Yes she taking her bike this time and probably riding it down.  

I am all set up for Tellico Plains, TN. March Moto Madness 26-29th. I will be roosting gravel /mud and splashing water crossings for the most part but will report on the curvy asphalt connectors that are so popular with the asphalt crew.😃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1