OR NEO Dinner Monday 2/3/20 @ 7:00PM at Oak Barrel

ricer1

22 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

We're twinning. I'm still cleaning up the mess that an issue at the end of last week created.

I caught a break, I got one of two major issues fixed. The remaining issue was to run eseutil against an Exchange DB, that takes hours and hours so I kicked that off and made it to the dinner.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

I caught a break, I got one of two major issues fixed. The remaining issue was to run eseutil against an Exchange DB, that takes hours and hours so I kicked that off and made it to the dinner.

I'm still restoring files from a file corruption issue that went on for hours before anyone let me do anything about it. Albeit I didn't know it was corrupting files but I knew something was going on with the file server and I was told to "wait". 😑

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

I'm still restoring files from a file corruption issue that went on for hours before anyone let me do anything about it. Albeit I didn't know it was corrupting files but I knew something was going on with the file server and I was told to "wait". 😑

It all pays the same.

I have never had chicken and waffles. Of course, I am also an adult. :p

Sorry I missed this, but listening to an entire Sacramento hotel groan in unison Sunday evening made up for it. 

Edited by Pauly
I have no idea what day the Superbowl is played.

13 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

You can't say them chicken and waffles I had weren't delicious.. cause it was!

They are good. But you need to try that shank.

10 hours ago, Pauly said:

Are you? Ask yourself that question next time you ride the hyper.

15 hours ago, Pauly said:

Trust me, it's phenomenal. I don't even like honey or syrup but if you get the right ratio of honey or syrup to hot sauce to put on them its just the best

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Trust me, it's phenomenal. I don't even like honey or syrup but if you get the right ratio of honey or syrup to hot sauce to put on them its just the best

Did you ever go down to the waffle stand in the north market in Columbus for some chicken and waffles?

On 2/5/2020 at 1:37 PM, TimTheAzn said:

Did you ever go down to the waffle stand in the north market in Columbus for some chicken and waffles?

No the install ended up getting postponed so never went. I should have stopped when I was driving through on Sunday and totally forgot about it