2020 Cleveland IMS

Tonik

Back to the original topic...

I've been there several years and noticed that if you get there at opening and leave by 1 or so, you don't see all that many pirates. 

The Mullin brothers from Marietta and I will be there Saturday. It might not be right at opening time. Some of you might know Jim Mullen.

Chris 

33 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Because rules have stopped ya'll before. LMK if you guys go. :lol:

The only day I would have been able to go was Saturday, but...wait for it...

I'll be driving to Detroit to sign the paperwork on another motorcycle I just bought.   I told myself I'd never have more than 2 in the garage again, but I caved, so here we are.

BTW, the Vulcan is for sale.  I keep trying to like cruisers (mostly for the passenger accommodations) but I just don't.  

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

The only day I would have been able to go was Saturday, but...wait for it...

I'll be driving to Detroit to sign the paperwork on another motorcycle I just bought.   I told myself I'd never have more than 2 in the garage again, but I caved, so here we are.

BTW, the Vulcan is for sale.  I keep trying to like cruisers (mostly for the passenger accommodations) but I just don't.  

Just buy a new wing. Right @Tonik?

This will be the first time I miss this show in years. Just have too much work.

Watch me say that and end up there Sunday afternoon. Ducati has a bike I'm very curious about this year. For the first time in my life I actually like a Ducati (for me). I can't wait to be a royal douchebag.

25 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

Watch me say that and end up there Sunday afternoon. Ducati has a bike I'm very curious about this year. For the first time in my life I actually like a Ducati (for me). I can't wait to be a royal douchebag.

Part of me wants to see you rage post Sunday night after you find out Ducati isn't there.

They are not on the exhibitor list and I do not believe they were there last year.

I will post up Friday and let you know.

2 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

Multistrada v4?

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Part of me wants to see you rage post Sunday night after you find out Ducati isn't there.

They are not on the exhibitor list and I do not believe they were there last year.

I will post up Friday and let you know.

I knew that just can't remember that far back. Something, something about getting old.

46 minutes ago, what said:

Multistrada v4?

Streetfighter V4S

It just seems like it would be a blast to ride. I'll probably never do it since my days of multiple bikes is over and I doubt I would enjoy it for every type of riding that I do but dang is that thing optioned out just how I would want a hooligan bike. If forced to I can still ride a little like a hooligan, just can't do it all day like I used too without paying for it the next day.

13 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

I knew that just can't remember that far back. Something, something about getting old.

Streetfighter V4S

It just seems like it would be a blast to ride. I'll probably never do it since my days of multiple bikes is over and I doubt I would enjoy it for every type of riding that I do but dang is that thing optioned out just how I would want a hooligan bike. If forced to I can still ride a little like a hooligan, just can't do it all day like I used too without paying for it the next day.

Gotta pay to play!