Katoom

Returning Ohioan

Hello all,

Been away from Ohio for a long time. Moved into the Columbus area, but still house hunting.

Once we get settled I will be looking at hopefully some track time, some dirt trails, and maybe a ride down to GA for the big BDR event in May.

I enjoy most vehicles with two wheels and a motor. My current ride is my KTM 1290 Super Adventure R. Only used the R on a few trails, mostly just using the Super. :)

Keep the shiny side up. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum.  I quit riding because of KTM/ Brembo problems resulting in a bunch of broken bones, helicopter ride, hospital stay, rehab, etc.  Make sure you get proof that those recalls are actually done.  Sorry for the negative man. Lots of good folks on here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jschaf said:

Welcome to the forum.  I quit riding because of KTM/ Brembo problems resulting in a bunch of broken bones, helicopter ride, hospital stay, rehab, etc.  Make sure you get proof that those recalls are actually done.  Sorry for the negative man. Lots of good folks on here.

Yeah, I had a problem with the Husqvarna with the front brakes. The bike had a bad ABS module, and I had a horrible service work on the bike. Took them over 60 days to repair it. I should of started the lemon law process sooner than I did. I would have a new bike, or no payment...

Welcome - Lots of folks ride around Columbus throughout the year. Also, get back to work....

:welcomeor:

There's some good dirt riding at Wayne National Forest and Perry State Forest. 

19 hours ago, Connie14 said:

:welcomeor:

There's some good dirt riding at Wayne National Forest and Perry State Forest. 

Yo Mike - Kieth works /w me... You should take him under your wing... Get it... Wing.. As in gold wing :D 

Wait, what did I miss. Is the Connie gone and you have joined the elites that have Wings?

12 hours ago, Tonik said:

Wait, what did I miss. Is the Connie gone and you have joined the elites that have Wings?

I picked up a first gen gl1800, so I could take my daughters for a ride through the mountains to the OBX.  I am really liking the Wing.   It is more nimble than I expected. 

I can't part with the Connie.   If I sell a bike, it will be the FZ1.  I am not sure if I am going to sell it or not. I need more garage space, but I like them all. 

• Beer 1