Best Brewery in Cbus?

Bad324

Alright Cbus folks, need suggestions on best brewery with food open for lunch on a Monday in the area. 

I’ll also take any suggestions for must hit lunch spots that aren’t a brewery. We just typically hit breweries so that’s usually our go to. Looking likely I’ll be in town for a few hours for work so want to make the most of it 

CBC isn't bad. Brewdog is new-ish but I don't know if they have food or not. I've met the owner of North High Brewing at Mid Ohio a couple times hauling his RSV4 in the back of his beer delivery van, so maybe that's points for them too?

Those are the only ones I know of but I'm not too big into beer or drinking in general so :dunno:

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1

Damn striking out so far. All the ones mentioned are closed or open later in the afternoon. Might have to stick to one of my usuals or see what the North Market is all about. 

May be hard to turn down Thurman’s 

9 minutes ago, Pauly said:

I still have never been to Thurman's. 

Same, and I've lived here for 8 years.

North Market isn't bad, but it's pretty much a fancy food court. Hot Chicken Takeover on the 2nd floor is the current popular spot in there. Also, if you're downtown, Barley's is decent: http://www.barleysbrewing.com/

Their sour kraut balls and white creamy sauce are the stuff of tonik's dreams.

11 hours ago, Bad324 said:

Damn striking out so far. All the ones mentioned are closed or open later in the afternoon. Might have to stick to one of my usuals or see what the North Market is all about. 

May be hard to turn down Thurman’s 

It's too late now but Belgian waffle stand chicken and waffles are THE SHIT. Yes use the hotsauce and the syrup.

11 hours ago, Pauly said:

I still have never been to Thurman's. 

Youre a terrible person.

Edited by TimTheAzn

8 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

It's too late now but Belgian waffle stand chicken and waffles are THE SHIT. Yes use the hotsauce and the syrup.

Good news, not too late at all. Would be next Monday I would be going.

Hot Chicken Takeover has been my latest obsession since it came to CLE a little while back otherwise that would have been the go to since Nashville style hot chicken has been a go to order anywhere I go that has it since I discovered it a few years ago

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Good news, not too late at all. Would be next Monday I would be going.

Hot Chicken Takeover has been my latest obsession since it came to CLE a little while back otherwise that would have been the go to since Nashville style hot chicken has been a go to order anywhere I go that has it since I discovered it a few years ago

It came to Cle? Holy F thats close to me.

https://www.northmarket.com/portfolio-item/taste-of-belgium/

Report back, let me know what you think!

Edited by TimTheAzn