New Honda CBR

what

On 11/9/2019 at 11:56 AM, what said:

Tim you need to come try racing minis with us :) 

Cheaper and less risk than racing big bikes but still the same concept. May change your perspective a bit. Racing itself is fun, but I never realized how much I still had to work on before I starting doing track related things. This all is an effort to make myself a better rider, getting to whoop on my buddies and trash talk is just an added bonus. Seat time is seat time as long as the foundations are there. 

That said, I'm really considering picking up a clapped out 600 project bike and doing a couple wera races here and there within the next 2 or 3 years. 

I think you already forgot I race minis... it’s called an sv650. I have tons of things to work on.

3BA3FA84-E984-4C1B-83A0-8B7F6B0C843A.jpeg

Edited by TimTheAzn

21 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Forgot about that :lol:. Apparently when 2 bikes pass cars on double yellows they are considered to be racing?

I’ve always been under the impression that multiple bikes passing on double yellow multiple times was a requirement on any ride Black Tod leads 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

I’ve always been under the impression that multiple bikes passing on double yellow multiple times was a requirement on any ride Black Tod leads 

idk about it being a requirement, but you won't be following him long if you dont!