B-Mac

November Adventure 2019

I have a window of NOV 1st. - 11th. to plan a 4/5day 3/4 night Adventure Ride. TOT route down to Protoctorville, OH- South to Matwan, WV./Hatfield/McCoy. Ride the Main KAT route  south to Appalachia, VA. then east to Damascus, VA. then North on the Mid Atlantic Back road Discovery route to Moorfield, WV. and return west to Ohio Via Parkersburg, WV. Around 1200 miles. Mix of Gravel/two track/asphalt/stream crossing/coal mining trails and forest service roads. Looking at weather/temp clockwise or counter. Big Bike Friendly. Hotel lodging. Let me know if you are interested.

jacobhawkins, You need to borrow/steal/test ride a bike and come along, I don't have many of these left in my map case.😁

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1

Friday, To frickin cold. Could not start out. Saturday looks good.  Should be in Moorfield, WVa. To start the Blue Ride Trail.

TIL you can mousescroll through KB photos.

8 hours ago, motocat12 said:

TIL you can mousescroll through KB photos.

I suck trying to operate my tablet. I will get some shot s and a ride report in coming days.

Best Hooligan Ride of the year for me. Two tanks of gas, six hours on a weekday, Lite traffic, 65-70 deg. temps.
Nov 2019 Skyway.jpg 2019 Nov Dragon Z1K..JPG 2019 Nov Dragon Z1K.JPG

Attached Files: