New ducs

NinjaDoc

New Fireblade should be announced soon. Supposedly making some pretty good numbers. People are claiming close to 200 wheel horsepower after getting rid of all the bullshit emissions stuff on the 2020 R1 as well. 

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

OMG I cant wait for 650IB to buy all 3 of them and roll race them!

😂

@jacobhawkins going to wheelie past him on the straight on his superbike daytona build 😎. I owe him some harassment too now that I'm on a big boy bike. 

1 hour ago, what said:

New Fireblade should be announced soon. Supposedly making some pretty good numbers. People are claiming close to 200 wheel horsepower after getting rid of all the bullshit emissions stuff on the 2020 R1 as well. 

😂

@jacobhawkins going to wheelie past him on the straight on his superbike daytona build 😎. I owe him some harassment too now that I'm on a big boy bike. 

https://www.visordown.com/news/new-bikes/has-new-2020-honda-fireblade-just-been-pictured-track-testing

is it on the 600 platform or the 700 platform that jac is building? 

funny how Duc calls 900 bikes middleweight now, with 150 ponies and beginner friendly 😁

28 minutes ago, durk said:

Boy that’s a good question @NinjaDoc

It tis, isn't it :)

6 minutes ago, Tonik said:

He has followed mine around a lot.

🤷‍♂️

Pretty sure you know that's not the answer to the question I asked that I was looking for. I already know the answer. :lol:

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...