Shit Kent and UP do not care about.

Tonik

13 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

I'm with Kent. Prior to seeing anything about them here I had never heard of the WTC and don't care enough to find out anything about them. I have heard of the Cure but couldn't tell you anything about them or any of their songs. I also have never heard of the Smiths but somehow have heard the name Morrissey, don't remember anything I've heard about him but that name has been mentioned around me sometime.

I do know the bikes in the models though and I have pictures of a Buell in my phone.

IMAG0060[1].jpg

IMAG0062[1].jpg

Everything that he said is true for me too!

6 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

I'm with Kent. Prior to seeing anything about them here I had never heard of the WTC and don't care enough to find out anything about them. I have heard of the Cure but couldn't tell you anything about them or any of their songs. I also have never heard of the Smiths but somehow have heard the name Morrissey, don't remember anything I've heard about him but that name has been mentioned around me sometime.

I do know the bikes in the models though and I have pictures of a Buell in my phone.

IMAG0060[1].jpg

IMAG0062[1].jpg

Is this the one that got blamed on Pauly? If so, that was DEFINITELY his fault

The Buell was somehow sold to a nice local kid to me. He wrecked it on his first group ride. There was a second wreck within a mile of his wreck on the same ride. In fact the Buell wreck had two people go down on the same curve. There was carnage everywhere that day. The kid on the Buell dislocated his hip but was otherwise okay. The other two guys didn't get hurt.

This was one of the events, stacked up with other similar events and culminating with my nephews wreck that stopped me from doing group rides with unfamiliar people.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

The Buell was somehow sold to a nice local kid to me. He wrecked it on his first group ride. There was a second wreck within a mile of his wreck on the same ride. In fact the Buell wreck had two people go down on the same curve. There was carnage everywhere that day. The kid on the Buell dislocated his hip but was otherwise okay. The other two guys didn't get hurt.

This was one of the events, stacked up with other similar events and culminating with my nephews wreck that stopped me from doing group rides with unfamiliar people.

The buell wasn't his first bike was it?

I honestly don't know if it was his first bike. He rode just fine for about 65 miles until his get off. It wasn't a ride that I organized so I knew very little about anyone involved except for the guy that organized it. We refer to him as Jinx since those types of things happen on almost all of the rides he participates in.

• 1 month later...