Mental Health Weekend

2talltim

Few more snap pics taken off the VIRB cam. Including one of the underwear saving shitter in BFE that had no lights but I didn't care. :lol:just shined my headlights in the door and gotter dun. Captain D's for dinner the night before might have been a bad idea. 

back bone.jpg

BRP view 2.jpg

BRP view.jpg

Mt Mit sign.jpg

shiter.jpg

tunnel blur.jpg

tunnel.jpg

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Do you just set it to take snaps at an interval, or are you manually taking them?

Manually. There is a app on my Zumo where i can start and stop videos and take snaps wirelessly.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Do you just set it to take snaps at an interval, or are you manually taking them?

10 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Manually. There is a app on my Zumo where i can start and stop videos and take snaps wirelessly.

This is whats on my Zumo as I'm rolling. Can also take snaps as I'm rolling video and it doesn't interrupt

Capture.JPG.04c8ac609c769b955074b403ec12596f.JPG

Edited by 2talltim

This cracks me up. I met and talked to this guy at the motel. All he did was talk about how fast he was on his connie. And that he would like to ride with me but he would let me lead so he would not leave me. We never rode together but now I wish we had. Every pic i found of him on killboy had a line of cars, harleys or other slow vehicles lined up behind him. :lol: 

Capture 2.JPG

Capture 3.JPG

Capture.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

This cracks me up. I met and talked to this guy at the motel. All he did was talk about how fast he was on his connie. And that he would like to ride with me but he would let me lead so he would not leave me. We never rode together but now I wish we had. Every pic i found of him on killboy had a line of cars, harleys or other slow vehicles lined up behind him. :lol: 

I mean, just imagine the people he's comparing himself to. :lol:

49 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Those pics do not show what is in front of him. It could have been you.

Dick! :lolhitsign:

Ill have proof later it wasn't me. (Waiting for my hi res email from kill boy)

As far as anyone else. I didn't see him in the back ground of any other photos. Even looked through all the cars in the same time frame.

4 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Velcro tennis shoes ftw. 

Yea I noticed that too. Older fella. Not really all there. Super nice but I could tell by the BS he was spewing that I didn't really want to ride with him.