Guess the bike...

Nebbors

9 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Still on the short list of bikes I'd buy. But still can't give up the old connie. If we 2 up more it would sway me a bit. But she's loving her Indian right now.

I feel like if you give up the connie you will regret it. 

N + 1

49 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Everytime I see Tim's "Metal Helth" rides, I wish he would invite me. I couldn't go, of course..but that is irrelevant. 

He used to invite me and Justin. Then it was just Justin. Now it is no one.

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

Everytime I see Tim's "Metal Helth" rides, I wish he would invite me. I couldn't go, of course..but that is irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

He used to invite me and Justin. Then it was just Justin. Now it is no one.

My invites would go something like this......

Ride to(blablabla).....On(blablabla)date. Maybe.  Will probably get changed, most likely get canceled. If I do go there will be no planned route till the day of and over night accomodations will be minimal and last min. 

Hell I didn't even know myself if I was going till literally the hours before. My bike was packed and ready to roll for over two week trying to take off the previous two weekends,  just hoping I had the chance to do. Almost unpacked it the weekend before thinking it wasn't going to happen, my beautiful bride said try again next weekend and it finally worked out.    

Edited by 2talltim

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

My invites would go something like this......

Ride to(blablabla).....On(blablabla)date. Maybe.  Will probably get changed, most likely get canceled. If I do go there will be no planned route till the day of and over night accomodations will be minimal and last min. 

Hell I didn't even know myself if I was going till literally the hours before. My bike was packed and ready to roll for over two week trying to take off the previous two weekends,  just hoping I had the chance to do. Almost unpacked it the weekend before thinking it wasn't going to happen, my beautiful bride said try again next weekend and it finally worked out.    

I see no apology in this post. 

Just had a conversation last night with a friend that said grandkids have greatly impacted his time to ride. I was like.."What?" Hell my own kids only minimally impacted my riding time. Fuck those grand kids. They got their own parents to raise them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Just had a conversation last night with a friend that said grandkids have greatly impacted his time to ride. I was like.."What?" Hell my own kids only minimally impacted my riding time. Fuck those grand kids. They got their own parents to raise them. 

Unfortunately,  the kids may cause the end of my relationship with the Connie.

Bring on a Goldwing!