Not another DRZ 400!

flashesbuck

I kinda want this out of my garage. If it goes into storage, it may never be seen again. Street legal DRZ400E. This is a true off road DRZ with the better carb. IT IS STREET LEGAL with a street title. If you message me asking if it has a street title, I will loose my shit. Im also very firm at $2000. Ill toss it into storage for any less. 

Brand new Tach/speedo, I pulled the card in the spring and cleaned it, and replaced all the old and brittle vent lines. New DOT tires and tubes. It does have Warp9 rims, with bead locks, but I did not install the bead locks when I put the tires on. Take a look at the pics, lots of aftermarket bits on the bike installed by previous owner. Bike runs fine. I had plans of doing a supermoto conversion but I dont have the time, or the space for another bike. 

IMG_20190902_122413.jpg

IMG_20190902_122427.jpg

IMG_20190902_122437.jpg

IMG_20190902_122445.jpg

IMG_20190902_122451.jpg

IMG_20190902_122505.jpg

6 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

lol.... cant tell if troll or you legit didn't read the 5th sentence. 

You guys ought'a know by now that 1) @Tonik is highly intelligent and thus, can both read and comprehend, and 2) that he has achieved the rank of Sarcasm Master.

16 minutes ago, Bubba said:

You guys ought'a know by now that 1) @Tonik is highly intelligent and thus, can both read and comprehend, and 2) that he has achieved the rank of Sarcasm Master.

How can you tell if a politician is lying? If his lips are moving.

How can you tell if Tonik is trolling? He is typing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Pauly locked this topic