2 wheel junkie - State /town/ City to move to if you get a chance?

NinjaDoc

There is a very distinct possibility I be moving by   April may of next year 😑 if stuff line up as expected might be moving to Raleigh NC or it’s close suburbs as of now. Nothing set in stone yet.

OR family  will be what I miss most in Ohio, :( but life goes on I guess 

Doc this is not good news at all. I forbid you to leave. You rope me into the OR family, then decide you’re done riding, then come back, and now you’re talking about moving out of state. You have got to stop playing with a fellers emotions like this. Just kidding buddy, do what is best for you and your family. You will definitely be missed if you head to NC. 

• Beer 1

On 11/28/2019 at 7:49 AM, NinjaDoc said:

There is a very distinct possibility I be moving by   April may of next year 😑 if stuff line up as expected might be moving to Raleigh NC or it’s close suburbs as of now. Nothing set in stone yet.

Just get a big enough place so we can camp out in the yard. We will be there every June.

• Upvote 2

going to be a fellow again most likely for another year, so wont be able to afford big places and stuff. Likely small apartment close to university kinda deal :( . But in future if i ever settle down close to the smokies i promise to have enough space and place to host the OR gap trip from there :D  

On 10/4/2019 at 2:58 PM, Tpoppa said:

Fuck no.  The only part of CA I'd consider is Tahoe...but it would be stupid to not just live on the Nevada side.

My sister has been living in California for over 30 years, it has fucked her up! 

55 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

going to be a fellow again most likely for another year, so wont be able to afford big places and stuff. Likely small apartment close to university kinda deal :( . But in future if i ever settle down close to the smokies i promise to have enough space and place to host the OR gap trip from there :D  

Explain what a fellow is please. Just curious, my nut doctor is a fellow.

51 minutes ago, Tonik said:

A Fellowship is the period of medical training, in the United States and Canada, that a physician, dentist, or veterinarian may undertake after completing a specialty training program (residency). During this time (usually more than one year), the physician is known as a Fellow.

Do Dr.'s ever actually finish school Nivin? LOL

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

44 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

A Fellowship is the period of medical training, in the United States and Canada, that a physician, dentist, or veterinarian may undertake after completing a specialty training program (residency). During this time (usually more than one year), the physician is known as a Fellow.

Do Dr.'s ever actually finish school Nivin? LOL

Yea as timmy said, going back to school again. I actually completed 2 yrs of fellowship already in Michigan before i moved back to ohio. This can be sort of consider as super fellowship again. Your right Timmy, its life long.  I am not even sure when enough is enough, started med school back in 1999 - since then in some form of way i been involved with studying and training till 2015. At this rate i be dead before i get to earn some from the knowledge i gained :D 

@durk and things were starting to get really good for us extreme east end folks. With you @Skinny guy plus two more great riders i met around this area thee was always a good mix of people to ride with, plus the tracks close by. Sure going to miss it. 

@snot @Helmutt i forgot to tell you guys, i am not that active in FB but one day saw pics of you guys ripping apart the cross fit thing. Now i realize why you guys not active here and not riding much, good for you guys. I felt inspired and went and joined a local gym lol  Now when ever i am going through insomnia and not sleeping at 3 am i go straight there and have the gym all to myself haha . Yes i know i am at the pinnacle of stupid choices and unhealthy lifestyle after 16 yrs of medical education :lol:

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2019 at 7:49 AM, NinjaDoc said:

Wife and I hope to be relocated and settled in just south of Marysville, TN. By then so I will look for you at the Dragon store.

PS. Get a adv bike.😂😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

@snot @Helmutt i forgot to tell you guys, i am not that active in FB but one day saw pics of you guys ripping apart the cross fit thing. Now i realize why you guys not active here and not riding much, good for you guys. I felt inspired and went and joined a local gym lol  Now when ever i am going through insomnia and not sleeping at 3 am i go straight there and have the gym all to myself haha . Yes i know i am at the pinnacle of stupid choices and unhealthy lifestyle after 16 yrs of medical education :lol:

Good to hear.  No matter the reason for the inspiration, just matters that you're inspired to be healthier buddy.  Took me a long time to finally get on board full time, but it's paying off.  Racing with OMRL drove me to begin my regiment, and it's stuck for 2 years now...so far so good, but it does eat up about 12 hours or more each week.  Between that, work, and chores, I dont have nearly the internet time I used to...especially since working out puts me to bed at an earlier hour.  Keep it up brother, get fit 👍

• Upvote 1