Unofficial Fall 2019 EPIC Ride POSTPONED TO SUNDAY

Shoop

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

You just bought another comfy street bike, why dont you join this ride?

cause i have plans and i can't tell pauly to shut his stupid fucking face to his face, that would be scary

1 minute ago, NinjaDoc said:

Guess the bike thread 🤙🏽

it's a diavel. ta-da

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Part of me wants to suggest Sunday. Part of me wants to ride in the cold rain just so Tim can't go.

Not even sure I can make Sunday now this weekend. The Mrs. ask me two days ago if I had plans for Sunday. I said "No". She said "don't make any". Not sure what that meant but after she gave zero fucks about be taking off last weekend I didn't ask why.

OK, now that the weather bitching has officially started ... (Thanks Skinny ;)

The rain forecast for Saturday has moved from 20% to 30% to 50%. And the forecast for Sunday remains near perfect, if a bit crisp in the AM.

So, those of you who signed up, please chime in on whether you will be able to ride if this happens on Sunday r/t Saturday.

Those who could not make it Saturday can whine all you want but ...

Frankly, I think that system that's moving from MO into IL will be through here on Friday night, and Saturday will be great. But all you unfortunates that live off yonder in the flat lands need to make plans.  So here we go. 

I'm still holding out hope for Saturday because Sunday would be no go for me😡

17 minutes ago, Shoop said:

OK, now that the weather bitching has officially started ... (Thanks Skinny ;)

The rain forecast for Saturday has moved from 20% to 30% to 50%. And the forecast for Sunday remains near perfect, if a bit crisp in the AM.

So, those of you who signed up, please chime in on whether you will be able to ride if this happens on Sunday r/t Saturday.

Those who could not make it Saturday can whine all you want but ...

Frankly, I think that system that's moving from MO into IL will be through here on Friday night, and Saturday will be great. But all you unfortunates that live off yonder in the flat lands need to make plans.  So here we go. 

• Thanks 1

If you should see it:

I left my blue Kodak Easy share camera on the walkway post facing the Rinard Covered Bridge on OH26 outside of Marietta yesterday late afternoon.

I was so happy I was able to get back to my bike in 10sec for the timer shot and got my bike off the bridge and drove away like a old man and forgot it.

Should have a nice shot of my V-Strom and my friends Yamahe wr250. I was being rushed.

Edited by B-Mac

2 hours ago, B-Mac said:

If you should see it:

I left my blue Kodak Easy share camera on the walkway post facing the Rinard Covered Bridge on OH26 outside of Marietta yesterday late afternoon.

I was so happy I was able to get back to my bike in 10sec for the timer shot and got my bike off the bridge and drove away like a old man and forgot it.

Should have a nice shot of my V-Strom and my friends Yamahe wr250. I was being rushed.

Dear God let us find this. So we can add pics to it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Casper unpinned this topic