Sign in to follow this  
mike884

gear Venom Center Stand Dolly

Hello I have a venom Center Stand dolly. Works great if you have a smooth ish garage floor. Otherwise it's a bit tricky. I need it out. So 30 obo. Located in Parma. Thanks!

Edited by mike884

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Danimal
      For sale is my like-new Gerbing Cascade ADV 3/4 length jacket with zip out heated liner. 
      Never used by me. Like new. No smells etc. size is XL and fit someone my size (6ft, 200 lbs)
      selling for way way less than new. 
      A link to info about the jacket and pics. I can’t post pics, as am currently in Mexico. PM me for pickup details. 
      https://ridermagazine.com/2007/04/10/gerbings-cascade-heated-motorcycle-clothing-review/
      $180.00
    • By street pilot
      Basic leather riding boots, sz9.5 
      $20 or a 6 pack from a local brewery.

• By Jst2fst
      Got a set of new tires for sale Bridgestone Battlax. Bought two sets for the bike didn’t need the other set the tires are 180/55ZR17M /C  and 120/70ZR17M/C or look at pictures I’m in the Columbus area asking $200 for in town  pickup. Bought the tires early 2018 they have been in the garage ever since. 

• By Jst2fst
      I’m selling my 2003 utility trailer rated for 3,500 pounds with rear drive up ramp. The trailer has basically been rebuilt new axle, suspension replaced worn out cross members paint job. New deck back in ‘14 weather treated lumber. It’s a 6.5’x12.5’ deck over all length 16ft. It’s got a contigo tongue box that come with it. D rings already in place set up to trailer five bikes. New tires back in ‘15 it’s used ever so often it’s always been stored in the garage so it’s still in good condition. Working on picture but can’t guarantee and send tones as it’s buried in my garage  at the moment.
      Again selling due to losing job so I’ll consider all reasonable offers. 
    • By jhughes
      Look and smell brand new still only worn 4 times. Comes with a extra set of toe sliders .
      $320 picked up in Chesterland ohio