Sat 10-5-19 ride?

NinjaDoc

Decided against my better judgment to post a ride. So thought might ask for open quorum like ride. Thinking or riding 10-5 this coming Saturday, 

why open quorum, at this point in OR mostly every one knows plenty of good routes and how to have fun. So even in scenario only one guy show up or 10 or the guy who posted couldn’t make it 😆, it shouldn’t affect anything. The ride will still happen with just a simple discussion on the spot. 

attgat as always in case random strangers and new to OR folks are reading this 

meet: most likely bolivar if any west side guys interested to join 

time: meet around 10:30, delayed due to “chilly dampen road”  kind day in morning. Don’t want to haul heated gear and tippy toe around sliding asphalt by starting way early. 

Route: will decide on the go, twistisfaction guaranteed. Fuel break every 80-90 miles

pace: moderate to fast 

NOT at all suitable for new riders. But “new to motorcycling guys” feel like joining, I suggest only  If you really have a balanced head and well checked and controlled ego. Never ever never try to keep up we will wait for you next corner 100% when we started out somebody waited for us. And we took our time and hence still riding. ( mostly because we been lucky)  

dont know now why I always Write a big wall of text. I was literally about to delete all of this and just put a date and a time. But it took me a while to type all this crap out in the phone I’m not gonna delete anything. 

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Beer 1

I think I'll come. I'm a lot more comfortable with speed since my TAT trip this summer. probably no where near your crazy speeds but I won't make you wait tons either.

I'll be on my new (to me) street(ish) bike.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Ridiculously dangerous? I think that is a reach. Not one time last week was I afraid for my life. 

Nevertheless, I hope you have a good ride. Speed safe. 

sorry pauly, was not at all criticizing or referring to that ride at all. That was perfectly good and expected fast ride and passes for our standards. when i said specipaulified - I was just borrowing your phrase "unnecessarily fast" and adding my own exaggeration for prose.  

Edited by NinjaDoc

1 minute ago, NinjaDoc said:

sorry pauly, was not at all criticizing or referring to that ride at all. That was perfectly good and expected fast ride and passes for our standards. when i said specipaulified - I was just borrowing your phrase "unnecessarily fast" and adding my own exaggeration for prose.  

Why are you apologizing? I am not offended. Enjoy your ride. 

50 minutes ago, Nebbors said:

I think I'll come. I'm a lot more comfortable with speed since my TAT trip this summer. probably no where near your crazy speeds but I won't make you wait tons either.

I'll be on my new (to me) street(ish) bike.

will be good to see you again, long time since last time. Pace will be medium mostly and wick it up a bit in clean good roads. I was just exaggerating a tiny tinge above. which i am starting to regret, should have just said ride your own pace :) 

10 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

guessing you out of town?

But if you can make it i will gladly come out early too. I know you prefer early starts. 

Isaac and I have plans to ride and he is not ready for a wicked up pace. I appreciate the offer, though. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, B-Mac said:

☹️Can't make it Doc. Wife and I will be riding southbound on the  Blue Ridge and east into VA.

The weather looks great.

Enjoy brian, best time for family trip there 👍 hopefully in year 2035 I get to do these trips like you and tonik 

Edited by NinjaDoc

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

I too hope to be doing some BRP/Gap this weekend but right now it's not looking promising..AGAIN. If I don't go Sunday is the only day I can ride. 

timmay, one of these days we will ride sunday  for sure 👍, as of now this coming sunday is family time :(  

Thank for coming out guys, Ed as always nice to meet you. Wish you could have finished the ride, it was getting warmer and way more nicer. Hope you had a good ride back home.  @Skinny guy as always out standing run, esp return leg. That’s the best part of the day for me. 🤙🏽 

• Upvote 1