Newbie from Reynoldsburg

WalnutBread

Hey guys, just found this place this morning. Seems like a good group of people.

I'm from the Reynoldsburg area. I typically ride on the weekends when I have the chance to get my Ninja 400 out on the road.

Hoping to meet some like minded individuals here and maybe find some people to ride with.

35 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

welcome, great choice of bike. How long have you been riding? 

I've only been riding for about a year, turns out the timing was perfect since that was also the first year of the 400cc bike. Glad I'm not the only one who agrees with that!

1 hour ago, WalnutBread said:

Haha well I’ve never claimed to be a fast boi. I’m hoping to get a few track days under my belt before upgrading to something less responsible

Someone here (forget which of these assholes) has had 30 something bikes and currently rides a Ninja 400 and he said it's the best one yet... Enjoy, I'm just talking shit since you didn't post pictures of it 😂

17 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Someone here (forget which of these assholes) has had 30 something bikes and currently rides a Ninja 400 and he said it's the best one yet... Enjoy, I'm just talking shit since you didn't post pictures of it 😂

Its @Tpoppa

Also, Welcome! Let me know when you get serious about trying the track.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...