Ignition

Leetrimnal

47 minutes ago, Leetrimnal said:

Lost keys took ignition  apart and bike turn over want crank..

According to your profile you have a 2005 zzr 600. You can not bypass the bike by hot-wiring it. They have anti theft stuff in there for that. You need a bypass rig with a resistor in it, or a new ignition switch.

These other posters think they are smart posting shit. They only did that because they are dumbasses and had no idea how to help you, so they were trying to hide their ignorance.

Ignore them, we all do.

Edited by Tonik

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

These other posters think they are smart posting shit. They only did that because they are dumbasses and had no idea how to help you, so they were trying to hide their ignorance.

Ignore them, we all do.

Methinks your recent surgery and subsequent clean bill of health has transformed you from the OR Grinch into someone who actually cares about others. Brings a tear to my eye. Either that or you were accidentally adjudicated as sane instead of a sufferer of multiple personality disorder.

Edited by SpecialEd
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Methinks your recent surgery and subsequent clean bill of health has transformed you from the OR Grinch into someone who actually cares about others. Brings a tear to my eye. Either that or you were accidentally adjudicated as sane instead of a sufferer of multiple personality disorder.

You missed the genius of my post. I could have gotten the poster, but instead of one...I got you three.

BTW, did you ever consider this dude might be one if your ex students?

21 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You missed the genius of my post. I could have gotten the poster, but instead of one...I got you three.

BTW, did you ever consider this dude might be one if your ex students?

I was wrong; you are *still* evil--with the added adjective "diabolical." Deb must be both blind and deaf. At least I hope she is for her sake. You are reprehensible. She is obviously a saint.

If we ever meet, I have stories for you about past students that you would be incapable of believing, although they are totally factual. Yeah, if this dood turned out to be a former student I would not be surprised. Teaching "is what it is"--ask Durk 😨

Edited by SpecialEd
  • Downvote 1

Guys I lost my keys to my bike so I tried to use a screwdriver and drill out the ignition then the owner came out and beat me up even after I told him it was my bike now. How do I start my bike next time without the owner coming out and beating me up? I can't go back to prison. 

• Like 1
  • Beer 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, what said:

Guys I lost my keys to my bike so I tried to use a screwdriver and drill out the ignition then the owner came out and beat me up even after I told him it was my bike now. How do I start my bike next time without the owner coming out and beating me up? I can't go back to prison. 

Andy, GREAT translation! Are you an ESL teacher?

• Haha 1

no no, he said bike cranks but won't start. Don't bother, it takes two or three jumpers to do it right with a schematic. Take your registration and ID to a good key shop and they can make a new key from the vehicle number. Usually...

If not, take the ignition lock in to the key shop for a new key.

Last resort, buy a new ignition lock and install. (or find the freakin' key)

I've done all 3 over the years...