First time for everything, right?

DogBoss

3 hours ago, max power said:

Not from round here, are ya?

No. And not a "leg-humper." Must be a common occurrence in Stoutsville, but that's part of the reason why I chose to live where I live, Bubby. SMH . . .

Edited by SpecialEd

11 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

No. And not a "leg-humper." Must be a common occurrence in Stoutsville, but that's part of the reason why I chose to live where I live, Bubby. SMH . . .

Where I live, we actually fuck our women--not their legs.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, SpecialEd said:

Fuck you Bubby. You have no idea who you’re talking to or what you’re even saying.  

On 9/18/2019 at 9:13 PM, DogBoss said:

Well darn too bad I could have had y’all rolling for days had they still been here then. 

1. Although this is the first bike I’ll be working on I have worked on cars, quads, boats & jet skis all my life. So I have pretty good idea.

2. I’m pretty much an asshole, and fuckery is my first language.

3. I enjoy entertaining an audience.

Welcome!  Well this is good to hear, because  this forum group is 90% BS and 10% actual motorcycle talk!  😜

I have a 1998 Honda 1100 ACE Tourer and have had to learn to work on it myself, Tonik is the best and helped me out a ton.  Also, check out Skidmark Garage, a CLEVELAND DYI garage.  I’ve learned a ton there and replaced my RR and wiring.  Tons of helpful and knowledgeable folks with 16+ work stations with all tools and equipment  one would need to work on any bike.  You can become a member or rent a station by the day.

• Beer 1

On 9/19/2019 at 8:44 PM, snot said:

@MidgetTodd is still here.... Just need sketty, Jello, a hot tub and tequila and he will come running.

Those 3 things are my weakness.

I however am done hooking up with women here, the other 3 were all borderline psychotic like beyond the point where its still a good time.  And well the current one might be hard to upgrade from so Im restrained :lol: 

2 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

Just need sketty, Jello, a hot tub and tequila and he will come running

36 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

No. The jello goes in the hottub. That counts as one item. Fucking noob. 

Normally I would agree with you, even though you are a dumbass. But as you can see from the sentence construction above they are four different items. The use of commas makes that clear.

Going to page our resident special English teacher @SpecialEd for a final ruling.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Apparently so is counting.

No sir, 3. 

She had her coma wrong. The jello and hot tub are one. If you remember the IMS years. I was asked not to return to the Quality Inn because I filled the hot tub in my suite with jello :lol: 

That was an epic night 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

I think the hot tub incident was the same year we were asked not to return to that bar too :lol:

Yes. The DTC was in full-effect and showed our hosts at Buddy's a great deal of disrespect. It should have been embarrassing, but I don't think any of them are intellectually deep enough to comprehend how their actions could have been so misconstrued by all the other patrons and the business management.