Check Ya Nuts

Tonik

Jim, good to hear you've got through it all ok.   I definitely need to get to my doc about some recent concerns, and some other not so recent issues finally dealt with.   Never thought I'd say this to another man, but....your testicle has given me inspiration? :wtf:

• Beer 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/13/2019 at 10:33 AM, ludwb675 said:

Glad everything went well for you. It's a scary and fast paced scenario. 

Same thing happened to me. Ever since the Tom Green special where he had testicular cancer, I've checked myself out regularly.

I felt the dreaded lump right after my 30th birthday. A week later had surgery and the right one (my favorite one) was gone. 4 ct scans/year for 2 years followed by 2 scans/year for two years with one final one in year 5. I'm 35 now and will be going back to see my Dr in 2 years with just an abdomen/pelvic x-ray. 

I had the surgery on a Tuesday and was back at work on Friday. If you miss 3 days you need a doctors note and i guess i was too embarrassed at the time to tell anyone. I tried to just stay at my desk the whole time. By monday, it was like nothing ever happened. 

Tonic is an old fucker, this is the guy who has me inspired to get a physical 😂 I turn 30 next year! 

• Beer 1

does not apply to this, but for prostrate cancer, ever heard of the new proton beam therapy? I think there's one up in Detroit.

Definitely sounds like some one was playing with your balls while you were unconscious.

And they left you with that Chinese malady... Won Hung Lo.

• Upvote 1

Don't know about the one in Detroit, but my father had this treatment done in Linda Loma when he was in his 80s.  He picked that facility because he could spend 2 months out in CA in the sun.  He scheduled all his daily appts in morning leaving the rest of the day for play.  Think there is now one in Indy as well.  He had a fairly aggressive form and his PSA was well up in the 20s.  After treatment, it never went above 1.  Fairly non-invasive, unlike other radiation treatments....unless of course you think that having a tech shove a probe up yo ass once a day "invasive"....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Outstanding. We should celebrate at Juan Pelota Cafe in early May!!

Already booked in Austin for motogp in April, let's go to Juan Pelota cafe. 

• 6 months later...