Ring Doorbell for sale

bowdog

yeah...I could mount it to the brick but it would take some grinding that I am not willing to do and the wires would also be exposed to where i would have to place it so then i would have to wrap them and I would hate the way it looked at that point. And I do not want to not mount it to power because then I would have to remove it and charge it once a week.

On 9/11/2019 at 1:49 PM, bowdog said:

I have a brand new in the box ring door bell for sale, I bought it for my house but with the way my brick comes into the front door it is not going to work. $75 to OR bubbys.

You know i need this! Is it the new one or old style? I think the new one is called

Ring Video Doorbell 2

Mick, you need 50 cameras and 20 remote control gun turrets.  

When are you gonna move out here to the country and get away from the garage smashing ghetto rats?

If you move out here all you need are game cameras

Edited by max power

16 hours ago, M_Quick said:

You know i need this! Is it the new one or old style? I think the new one is called

Ring Video Doorbell 2

I believe it is the Ring 2...I have to head to a golf outing shortly and after that I am heading to camp for the weekend but I will definitely check when back and let you know.

On 9/12/2019 at 4:19 PM, max power said:

Mick, you need 50 cameras and 20 remote control gun turrets.  

When are you gonna move out here to the country and get away from the garage smashing ghetto rats?

If you move out here all you need are game cameras

I'd love to move, but right now it's not in the budget, but this doorbell is.

On 9/13/2019 at 8:13 AM, bowdog said:

I believe it is the Ring 2...I have to head to a golf outing shortly and after that I am heading to camp for the weekend but I will definitely check when back and let you know.

Cool, just hit me up the 1st of the week.

• Upvote 1

On 9/23/2019 at 8:28 AM, bowdog said:

this is the Ring 1 bud.

That's cool if you still have it, I'll take it for the low low discounted OR price. I work all over the inner city daily and go Galloway, West Jeff and Grove city. Let me know if and when we could meet up. 

• Pauly locked this topic