Walmart open carry, Sept 3, 2019

hiro

2 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

Well that’s a lot of tin foil. 

You don’t have to beg, you just fill out a form. Done. 

You are not giving them any info, your info to any government agency is readily available to them, I assure you even more info than you can fathom.  

As for your legal quotes you are correct sir. However. I’ll add that you absolutely can be detained, relieved of your firearm and charged for carrying a concealed weapon if any LEO or FAO approaches you for an interaction directly with you and they cannot see your firearm on approach. 

Example, the approach from front and it’s a rear draw. Approach from left and it’s a right draw. 

FWIW and All due respect and shit.  

One other very important point. There is no such thing as open carry in a car or on a motorcycle. If it is loaded and you are on or in a vehicle you better have your CCW.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Ok. I have had just about enough if this shit. 

It is a CHL.... not a CCW. 

I used to correct people on that. I got tired of beating that dead horse years ago. :beathorse:

Now I just make sure I have all the extra clips I would need with that energy. 

Edited by 2talltim
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

Ok. I have had just about enough if this shit. 

It is a CHL.... not a CCW. 

I typed CHL at first, and that is what it is. Except in Ohio where the law calls it CCW. You say CHL to an LEO and you often get a WTF look. YMMV IANAL WAYSA.

And another thing, what have any of you done to protect or expand our gun rights. And no, whining on the internet does not count.

I on the other hand have shown up at a park in Cleveland Heights with a few hundred other peeps with our weapons when the city tried to ban guns in the parks. Then we kicked in a couple of hundred each to sue their asses. We won, and got our money back.

Then we used it to sue Cleveland when they passed a gun registry law and some other stupid shit. Won and got our money back.

Then we hit Oberlin. Same result.

You :asshat: 's are welcome. And I will call my permit what ever the fuck I want.

Eventually all the people like me are going to get old and die. And you all will be here whining about stuff and not making a difference about a god damn thing.

Edited by Tonik
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

From the kitchen..... First off I don't own any guns or carry them in the kitchen, too hot. But, if I did I would hide it under my apron. If the muffin man tries to take my dough I will defend myself. I got to make the sammiches and need bread. 

As for Walmart, I do not step foot inside of them unless I am forced. 

Oh, and just because you have a CHL does not mean you own a CCW.

....bread is burning...gotta go...

• Beer 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/12/2019 at 1:20 PM, MidgetTodd said:

As for your legal quotes you are correct sir. However. I’ll add that you absolutely can be detained, relieved of your firearm and charged for carrying a concealed weapon if any LEO or FAO approaches you for an interaction directly with you and they cannot see your firearm on approach. 

Example, the approach from front and it’s a rear draw. Approach from left and it’s a right draw. 

FWIW and All due respect and shit.  

You left out a major detail and proved to me that you comment without reading or know the facts of what you talk about.   Sure, any cop can detain you for no reason at all.  Doesn't make it legal and you can take recourse against them for it.  I choose to exercise my rights as a citizen.  If you choose to be afraid to exercise yours, that's your business.  But don't criticize me for something you are uneducated about.

20 hours ago, Tonik said:

And another thing, what have any of you done to protect or expand our gun rights. And no, whining on the internet does not count.

I on the other hand have shown up at a park in Cleveland Heights with a few hundred other peeps with our weapons when the city tried to ban guns in the parks. Then we kicked in a couple of hundred each to sue their asses. We won, and got our money back.

Then we used it to sue Cleveland when they passed a gun registry law and some other stupid shit. Won and got our money back.

Then we hit Oberlin. Same result.

You :asshat: 's are welcome. And I will call my permit what ever the fuck I want.

Eventually all the people like me are going to get old and die. And you all will be here whining about stuff and not making a difference about a god damn thing.

Perhaps I'll see you in Columbus tomorrow?

On 9/12/2019 at 2:17 PM, TimTheAzn said:

Shouldnt all LEO interactions while carrying start with "I am a licensed ccw holder and my weapon is "here""

Not in Florida, they don't care. They also don't allow those silly little "no guns allowed here" signs. I've never seen even one.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, ReconRat said:

Not in Florida, they don't care. They also don't allow those silly little "no guns allowed here" signs. I've never seen even one.

I thought this was a thread about open carry. Check the open carry laws in Florida and get back to us please.