Ride Saturday 9-7

durk

I'm planning to ride Saturday. Anybody else riding? I'm thinking of running 555 to 550 or maybe to the end. I'd be up for a ride into WV, 250 to 7. If others prefer the normal run down 83,78,377 I could do that as well. I need to try to be back in Jefferson by 5 is my only requirement. Anybody up for a ride? My guess is the pace would be my normal med-fast to fast. Chime in if your interested.

Skinny, you have reset your riding preference in the last few months, I don’t think you realize it yet lol, the speed setting everything is reset not like when we first met. Your a Mach retard hooligan now.  You be fine, you will keep up. 

Wish I could, but working. And need a tire soon. 

3 hours ago, Skinny guy said:

I might be interested if I can keep up....where would we meet 

Rick, no matter which route I take I’ll be getting off rt11 at 154(Lisbon). There’s a BP right there that I think wouldn’t be too far from you. As far as keeping up, run your pace I’ll keep you in my mirror. When we’ve rode in the past you were pretty much right there. If that’s because you were pushing, just back out of it and if you start to fade I’ll slow down. You can even lead if you like and I’ll follow. Any preference which way we head?

1 hour ago, Skinny guy said:

No preference just some fun roads.Meet time at BP

We’ll see if anybody else wants to ride and then go from there. I’m thinking around 8. 

@durk I would like to join you guys if you don't mind.  I ride 555/83/78/26/800/550/... a lot.  I'm in Coshocton and if you want me to meet you guys in Lisbon I can or meet you on the route somewhere.  8am is good with me.  

8 minutes ago, FatWilbur said:

@durk I would like to join you guys if you don't mind.  I ride 555/83/78/26/800/550/... a lot.  I'm in Coshocton and if you want me to meet you guys in Lisbon I can or meet you on the route somewhere.  8am is good with me.  

I’m thinking we’ll be headed your way from Lisbon. 164S to 9S into Cadiz to 22W to 285 to 70 to 83 (New Concord around 10AM) to 313 over to 555. I’ll get a map together tomorrow, we can come up with a meet spot that doesn’t have you travel so far north, unless you want to do that. 

21 minutes ago, durk said:

I’m thinking we’ll be headed your way from Lisbon. 164S to 9S into Cadiz to 22W to 285 to 70 to 83 (New Concord around 10AM) to 313 over to 555. I’ll get a map together tomorrow, we can come up with a meet spot that doesn’t have you travel so far north, unless you want to do that. 

Great.  New Concord is good... Cadiz would work as well.  Anyways, I'm flexible with anything.. Since you guys are coming from up north, I will adjust to the routes you guys want to travel down on and find a good spot to meet you. I like to leave early so traveling farther away is no problem.  Look forward to riding with you guys. 

I’m probably going to have to cancel this. I took a lukewarm shower this morning and discovered my hot water tank is leaking. So my day of fun has probably turned into a workday. Sorry gentlemen. If I find out it’s an easy fix and I don’t have to replace the whole tank I’ll let you know.

3 hours ago, durk said:

I’m probably going to have to cancel this. I took a lukewarm shower this morning and discovered my hot water tank is leaking. So my day of fun has probably turned into a workday. Sorry gentlemen. If I find out it’s an easy fix and I don’t have to replace the whole tank I’ll let you know.

no problem... hopefully it is an easy fix 

This sounds like something I would be interested in but I have an appointment to have the 12K service done on the bike Saturday. Need to have it done because the following weekend I have a three day 1K mile trip planned to visit family in Virginia. Too bad since I might fit in with the Bavarian crowd.

Speed safely