Last minute. Why the hell not. Gap trip.

Killer_kaw

Now. About the GT...... damn this is a nice bike. Half my trip today was slab. All the suspension travel soaks up every bit of uneven pavement and floats on the slab. Set the cruise. Kick on the heated grips and seat when you get a chill. In the twisties the suspension keeps everything planted nicely. Even the shitty stock tires. It’s hard to believe how comfy these dirt bike lookin class of touring bikes are. The 900 triple really is an odd duck but in a good way. It spools up nicely and somehow manages to be able to lug around like my Vulcan. One thing I don’t care for is packing the bike. Those bags don’t look all that odd shaped until you start filling them. 

• Upvote 1

Pack a set of arrowhead Multistrada panniers and get back to me. 

If you dont have the removable liner bags, get some. So much easier than dicking with the panniers themselves. Just toss the liners in the boxes and go. 

Glad you like your bike. Glad to see you back on the forums. Speed safe and I will catch you another time. 

17 hours ago, Pauly said:

Pack a set of arrowhead Multistrada panniers and get back to me. 

If you dont have the removable liner bags, get some. So much easier than dicking with the panniers themselves. Just toss the liners in the boxes and go. 

Glad you like your bike. Glad to see you back on the forums. Speed safe and I will catch you another time. 

I agree bag liners make it a lot easier.

54 hours, 6 states and close to 1600 miles. Good times.

One of these trips I’m gonna have to stay in Georgia and explore a bit. 

I left Townsend before daylight Thursday along the creek to make a run through the park when the sun came up. Absolutely worth it. Zero traffic made for the best route on the trip. :banana:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1