Vstar Exhaust

Jcarlson

I bought my wife an 07 Vstar 650 Custom.  It's got Vance & Hines Short Shots on it and she doesn't like them.  She doesn't like loud pipes.  Finding stock pipes is near impossible.  What aftermarket pipes are quiet like OEM?

Edited by Jcarlson

On 9/2/2019 at 4:47 AM, 2talltim said:

Or make a post to trade yours for theirs on there

This. Hard to sell stock pipes so people toss them out. Much easier to find someone with stock pipes installed and offer to trade. Offer in to do the swap yourself is added bonus. I had success with this approach locating a black V6 mustang bumper that I traded my stock gt bumper for.. Dude drove to my house and I took the bumper off his car, put mine on it, sent him on his way... Easy 

On 9/1/2019 at 8:18 PM, Jcarlson said:

I bought my wife an 07 Vstar 650 Custom.  It's got Vance & Hines Short Shots on it and she doesn't like them.  She doesn't like loud pipes.  Finding stock pipes is near impossible.  What aftermarket pipes are quiet like OEM?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/318186042449972/

and

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/329845154571563/

Edited by 2talltim

• 6 months later...

Ok so I'm going to reserrect this old thread with an update.  I bought a set of 07 OEM pipes with the bracket, bolts, and new gaskets but I need someone to install them.  I can't roll around on the ground like I used to as my back is shot.  Some shops won't touch it, others are backed way up.  So, anyone on here interested in making a few dollars and help a guy out?  I'm in Westerville.

Thanks and let me know.

Jim

Edited by Jcarlson
Spellcheck