FS: No-Mar Tire Changer/Wheel Balancer

B-Mac

For Sale $750.00

No-Mar Classic Motorcycle tire Changer Ultimate Package

This is a Hitch Mount with Posi-Clamps and extra spools and Lube/Paste.

Purchased 09-04-2015 $1200.00

48653273522_e055f3691d_c.jpgNo-Mar HitchMount+Extras by

48652767463_1a35a1929a_c.jpg100_0285 by

48652766398_306560c69d_c.jpgNo-Mar Posi-Clamps .Extra spools by

42477804421_32ee506a85_c.jpgTire by

27607093457_aacd964dbc_c.jpgBalance tire by

Edited by B-Mac

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Katoom said:

Did you upgrade? I have the same model and love it.

Not sure I understand Upgrade. I have included all extra accessories that I purchased. I no longer have a need for this. I am officially old, retired and lazy.

Ah, wasn't sure if you have moved up to a hydraulic tire machine. I understand if you are not riding as much. I have had mine for a year and a half and have more than a dozen take off tires at my old house. My wife rides, I have several bikes, and I do tires for some of my buddies, so it has paid for itself several times over already.

5 hours ago, Katoom said:

Ah, wasn't sure if you have moved up to a hydraulic tire machine. I understand if you are not riding as much. I have had mine for a year and a half and have more than a dozen take off tires at my old house. My wife rides, I have several bikes, and I do tires for some of my buddies, so it has paid for itself several times over already.

I am most likely backing off this year but I have said that before. I have enjoyed the changer with 3 bikes and my wife's Spyder. Haven't met many local riders in Hocking Hills area since moving here in 2011. Many come down to ride from the north. The Adventures bike gets changed most often going from  Bridgestone90/10's to Mitas E-07 50/50's and Mitas E-09 20/80 and E-10 30/70's depending the location of the next multi day adventure. I have a e-10 on the front and a e-09 rear awaiting a spring "March Moto Madness or a 3 day route I have here in KY/VA/WV Tire changer and maintenance lift platform are the greatest for thou's that maintain there own bikes.

Hocking Hills area huh? My wife and I are looking at moving down that way once our house in AL is sold. Until then I am renting an apartment (groan) in Groveport.

I have yet to get the maintenance lift, but am looking forward to having a nice garage with a lift in our next place.

I made it to March Moto Madness last year (moved up here from Northern AL in January) but didn't get to do many of the rides due to lack of riding partners. My wife loves to ride, but can't do really long rides, or really rough rides.

Long way of saying, don't give up riding yet, I just moved to the area. :)

Brian:  Would love to have this and maybe make you an offer.  Truth told, I'm "skeert" of the hitch mount style.  I picture myself de-mounting/mounting a tire and having the tire bar slip and take out a tail light or put a dent in the tailgate.  Yeah, I know it's s truck, but it's a NICE newer truck.  What's been your experience?  Is the main NoMar tower adaptable to a floor mount?

On 2/21/2020 at 1:29 PM, Bubba said:

Brian:  Would love to have this and maybe make you an offer.  Truth told, I'm "skeert" of the hitch mount style.  I picture myself de-mounting/mounting a tire and having the tire bar slip and take out a tail light or put a dent in the tailgate.  Yeah, I know it's s truck, but it's a NICE newer truck.  What's been your experience?  Is the main NoMar tower adaptable to a floor mount?

Yes I am pretty sure this is a direct bolt up to a floor mount. I would call and check first. when using this hitch mount style changer you are facing the rear of the truck pulling the tire bar from the 2 o-clock pos. to the 6 o-clock pos. there is the frame blocking the bar from hitting the tail gate. I do not want to bolt anything down on my concrete floor of my garage so this works fine.

Video

My Set up.

No-Mar TC.JPG

Tire.JPG

Edited by B-Mac
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2020 at 1:29 PM, Bubba said:

Yes, you can buy the floor mount for this. It is about $120 from the manufacturer, but you will need something to bolt it to. This is the revised floor mount option.

https://www.nomartirechanger.com/No_Mar_Tire_Changer_Floor_Stand_p/tc-stand.htm

You can still call to verify, but bolt holes look correct. I use the hitch mount version currently, though looking at the floor mount myself. The only time I have ever come close to hitting the truck, was when I was connecting the tire changer to the truck. Almost slid it into the hitch to far.

• Upvote 1